Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:39 pm
Big ups to Kabull.

Here is what he has brought for us this week.

"I have prepared some Polish tracks for you, enjoy!

Samples:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k75u43kf8r7u9r9/AACRapJzOCNw5GvqkEP314F0a?dl=0

Rules:
This time an easy round - you have to use at least one song"

Drums
vst's
synths
outside instruments
all ok to use.
have battle title in name of track.
Submit your track to Soundcloud Or Youtube and post link in this thread.
Beat needs to be submitted By Tuesday the 4th

:nod: Good Luck :popcorn:
By saltmcgault Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:41 pm
congrats on the win kabull!! i’m going to check them out and whip something up. i have plenty of time with the 3 day weekend.
By dez perado Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:35 pm
Congratulations kabull with the well deserved win. Gonna try and at least give the samples a listen tonight and work on something over the weekend. Peace yo
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:36 pm
Congrats Kabull, look forward to jumping on this
By saltmcgault Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:47 pm
Calc wrote:Hi at all,
i'm new of this forum, good luck for everyone!! :-D :-D

:nod:
By pk1 Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:52 am

Welcome to the battles. We all look forward to hearing what you got..
You should fill out your Bio. So we know what your working with and where your at.

The rest of y'all that don't have the basics in your info should drop a little info.

Here we are sitting round sonically slapping each other. We should at least be aware of who our opponents are and what weapons they are using. I myself am not listing anything. so ill update as well.
Chopping samples now and my kids are watching Krush Groove trying to head spin. crazy vocal samples on this this movie
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:57 pm

Welcome the boards Calc :smoker:

pk1 wrote:

The rest of y'all that don't have the basics in your info should drop a little info.

Here we are sitting round sonically slapping each other. We should at least be aware of who our opponents are and what weapons they are using.

Great idea PK, will update mine as I've added some gear.

Fired up the 2500, took the little intro of the "Alicja Majewska - Odkryjemy miłość nieznaną" track, added a little sax sample from my custom sound library and some drums.

Look forward to checking everyone entries out
By saltmcgault Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:06 pm
i pitched some samples off that Irena Jarocka joint down and then time stretched the tempo up. i also added some high and low filters on parts. Chopped up the parts i sampled and copied it and turned the lpf way down for a baseline. I thought mfdoom would sound good on this so threw some versus from meat grinder in there. The sample selections for this round were tough but they are there. I had a lot of fun doing this one and learned a lot as well!! good looking out kabull!! Thank you. i'm glad to see you join this forum calc welcome to the battles!! i think you'll hold your own in here. i look forward to seeing what everybody whipped up for this round! Have a good labor day weekend!! :nod:

edit: i did some editing and tweaking on my entry. i was off on the acapella by 1 bpm :Sigh: and i turned the lpf on the baseline down to get rid of the distorted farting vibration sound to it. I forgot to mention in the beginning i q-linked the a section with a hpf on 16 level (velocity). I've been trying to **** with the q-link more. Overall im happy with it for the most part.

Last edited by saltmcgault on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:19 am, edited 3 times in total.