Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best track?

N/A
8%
N/A
46%
23%
N/A
23%
N/A
By pk1 Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:58 pm
Alright, lets check out some beats.
Vote will run for two days.
Get your vote in.
Winner please PM your sample and rules on Thursday night

Vote Rules:
We don't vote for self
and keep comments respectful.

Calc

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Keith's Lard

saltmcgault

Chrome Owl

Dez nyce

QuickStrike

Ivoryviking

Good luck fellas
By QuickStrike Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:04 pm
Calc wrote:I've voted quickstrike because the bassline make me crazy and remember me Loud pipe by ratatat
Cheers bro!

Wow I do definitely hear the similarities. That's my first time ever hearing that song :worthy:

I voted saltmcgault. The beat was hot I just wish you would had not put the acapella over the top of it.
By dez perado Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:46 am
i went with quick strike on this one.all dope entries but once those vocal chops came in i was sold.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:19 pm
Really dope round, was super tough to vote just one but I went for Salt on this round :smoker:
By MPCWeapon1 Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:29 pm
I voted for Salt. I like that beat along with the vocals. It had a Just Blaze feel to it. Good work.
By saltmcgault Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 pm
In the end it was between calc, strike, and psych. I voted for psych because that shit had me clock out at work and go home and fire up the mpc. All the entries were dope, I enjoyed checking out all of them.
By pk1 Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:38 am
Q :nod:
By saltmcgault Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:56 pm
QuickStrike wrote:
Calc wrote:I've voted quickstrike because the bassline make me crazy and remember me Loud pipe by ratatat
Cheers bro!

Wow I do definitely hear the similarities. That's my first time ever hearing that song :worthy:

I voted saltmcgault. The beat was hot I just wish you would had not put the acapella over the top of it.

Must not like mfdoom? lol Thanks for the love!! Idk how you fit all 5 songs in that joint. thats crazy..it was dope.
By saltmcgault Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:58 pm
MPCWeapon1 wrote:I voted for Salt. I like that beat along with the vocals. It had a Just Blaze feel to it. Good work.

Thanks for the props. It's much appreciated!