Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best track?

43%
43%
14%
By pk1 Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:55 pm
Alright we had a quick week and im glad to see you guys pump out some tunes so diligently. :worthy:

Granny David

K. Rah

Dez nyce

Alright, y'all know the rules. But for the new guy.
We don't vote for self. because there are not enough voters.
vote goes for two days winner please have sample and rules pm to myself or Psych.
If you can give feed back on other beats.

By K. Rah Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:45 pm
I voted Granny David. Nice tight-knit vibe, I dug it.
By dez perado Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:28 pm
Both dope beats especially with the accapellas over them. They both meet the mc test. Went with Granny David on this one because there seems to be a little more sample manipulation going on there.
By Horbid Grotter Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:58 pm
Man it was tough picking 1 out of those 2 dope beats. I had to go with K.Ra. I really liked parts of Dez Nyce's entry, I may have voted for it if the parts I liked were the main focus of the track. Still, dope skills from both.

Peace
By pk1 Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:46 am
If any of you are like me and just let the Adverts on web sites be like peripheral blurs in your scope.. You may let this pass.

If you own an MPC go grab this gem. The link is heading most pages.
By saltmcgault Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:41 pm
I voted for dez. Rah and David your beats were dope and sounded really good with the raps laid over them. I could've easily voted for either one of you. I voted for dez because the way he used the samples there was alot going on there and he made it sound good! Welcome to the battles Rah!! :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:52 pm
Sorry fellas had 2 different beats for this on the go half completed but work/life took care of that plan, at this rate I'm not sure if I will be down for this next round either :Sigh: . Great work people all 3 of you flipped it into some dopeness, it was super tough but Granny David just did it for me this week.

pk1 wrote:If any of you are like me and just let the Adverts on web sites be like peripheral blurs in your scope.. You may let this pass.

If you own an MPC go grab this gem. The link is heading most pages.

Already coped it mate its proper dope :smoker:
By MPCWeapon1 Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:00 pm
I can’t decide between G David and K Rah so I’ll abstain from this vote.
By pk1 Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:33 pm
Nice work fellas. KRah was too smooth. Just wish there was a section with no rapping.
By pk1 Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:54 pm
pM psych or I with sample and rules please.
By Horbid Grotter Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:34 pm
I've Pm'd you but the messages keep ending up in my outbox and not in sent items, so I'm not sure if you're getting the messages? I'll post it here too just in case:

https://we.tl/t-wKZ1WKBSD9

Rules:
Produce 3 flips out of the provided sample
Time limit 4mins
Outside drums, bass and acappellas allowed but no other outside instruments

Enjoy
By MPCWeapon1 Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:49 pm
Horbid Grotter wrote:I've Pm'd you but the messages keep ending up in my outbox and not in sent items, so I'm not sure if you're getting the messages? I'll post it here too just in case:

https://we.tl/t-wKZ1WKBSD9

Rules:
Produce 3 flips out of the provided sample
Time limit 4mins
Outside drums, bass and acappellas allowed but no other outside instruments

Enjoy

Hey wait a minute. Did you create another profile and vote for yourself? Blow the whistle. Flag on Play.
By saltmcgault Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:13 pm
Horbid Grotter wrote:Is that aimed at me? I'm lost

15 YRD PENALTY...LOSS ON DOWN... 4TH DOWN... :lol:

Congrats on the win Granny! I'm looking forward to checking out the sample selection. It better be fire. :nod:
By Horbid Grotter Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:19 pm
Cheers brother Salt! 1st thing I've ever won in my life!
The sample I've picked is 'Universe' by Hampton Hawes. Plenty of nice sounds in that track!