Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By MPCWeapon1 Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:13 pm
Didn't have time to mix this...Gotta give it you all raw....If I have time tonight I'll probably mix it down.

By pk1 Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:56 pm
MPCWeapon1 wrote:

hey weapon. Your submission need to have three different beats in one.
By saltmcgault Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:08 am

didn't loft it this time pk1 :lol:
By pk1 Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:20 am
what up fellas...? ya"ll not reading the Rules. "Produce 3 flips out of the provided sample
Time limit 4 minutes'

Weapon, Salt, And Dez. I will wait to post in the morning to see if y'all changed em up
By saltmcgault Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:48 am
pk1 wrote:what up fellas...? ya"ll not reading the Rules. "Produce 3 flips out of the provided sample
Time limit 4 minutes'

Weapon, Salt, And Dez. I will wait to post in the morning to see if y'all changed em up

you can tell its football season.. throwing flags all over the place. :lol: i thought changing the samples and tempo was considered flipping it.
By MPCWeapon1 Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:45 am
pk1 wrote:what up fellas...? ya"ll not reading the Rules. "Produce 3 flips out of the provided sample
Time limit 4 minutes'

I flipped 4 different phrases. I just fused them together to make a song. I used two of them for transitions instead of looping them. That was 4 flips.

Now 3 different beats would be simple if I have the time tonight.
By saltmcgault Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:50 am
saltmcgault wrote:
Time limit 4 minutes'

you can tell its football season.. throwing flags all over the place. :lol: i thought changing the samples and tempo was considered flipping it.

i don’t have time to redo this one. so go ahead and start the votes without my entry. sorry for the hold up y’all.