Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:38 pm
We finished on a 3 way tie the last round so congrats on Keith's Lard and MPC Weapon on the win. PK asked me to throw this one up, so enough of the chat.... lets get it rolling

Samples

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mb1l48u0fsvv ... 7.zip?dl=0

Rules

Must use one or more chops from each of the provided samples
Outside drums and bass allowed
No VST instruments
No outside samples or acapellas
Scratching allowed
Minimum Track Length: 2 minutes

As per normal your entry must have battle number 217 in track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. Battle deadline is midnight Monday The 29th of October.

Good Luck :smoker:
By pk1 Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:49 am
My man! I saw earlier while working it wasn't up so i was heading home to dig crates before heading out to hunt this eve. And you got it up..thats why i asked you to help hold down this fort. I appreciate you Psych. :worthy:

cross fingers for me fellas. Im out looking for a ELK to stuff in my freezer.
By Horbid Grotter Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:06 am
Cheers for the dope samples Psych! I have a lot of time and love for Alice Coltrane and Ahmad Jamal
By Per.du Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:07 am
cool challenge, I hope I'll have the time to jump on this, its time for my mpc-forums-battle-premiere :)
By dez perado Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:15 pm
Congrats on the wins fellas.gonna check the samples out later.Peace
By saltmcgault Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:05 pm
:smoker: I enjoyed checkin out the spooky beats. congrats on the triple tie W. glad to see you in here Per.du!! My asr 10 rack arrived in the mail today. I just want to clock out now and go home. I'm going to try and see I can use it in this battle so its going to be a double challenging round if I do. Dope samples as well especially the last one.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:49 pm
pk1 wrote:My man! I saw earlier while working it wasn't up so i was heading home to dig crates before heading out to hunt this eve. And you got it up..thats why i asked you to help hold down this fort. I appreciate you Psych. :worthy:

No worries man :smoker:

Fingers crossed and good luck on the hunting trip, I hope you find a Elk soon

Horbid Grotter wrote:Cheers for the dope samples Psych! I have a lot of time and love for Alice Coltrane and Ahmad Jamal

Thanks Mate, look forward to hearing what fire everyone cooks up this week :smoker:

Per.du wrote:cool challenge, I hope I'll have the time to jump on this, its time for my mpc-forums-battle-premiere :)

Welcome to the battles Per.du :smoker: Look forward to hearing your MPC-Forums Battle premiere :-D

saltmcgault wrote:My asr 10 rack arrived in the mail today

Man you went to work :shock: I would off pulled a sickie :lol: Hyped to see the grand unboxing :smoker:
By saltmcgault Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:26 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
pk1 wrote:My man! I saw earlier while working it wasn't up so i was heading home to dig crates before heading out to hunt this eve. And you got it up..thats why i asked you to help hold down this fort. I appreciate you Psych. :worthy:

No worries man :smoker:

Fingers crossed and good luck on the hunting trip, I hope you find a Elk soon

Horbid Grotter wrote:Cheers for the dope samples Psych! I have a lot of time and love for Alice Coltrane and Ahmad Jamal

Thanks Mate, look forward to hearing what fire everyone cooks up this week :smoker:

Per.du wrote:cool challenge, I hope I'll have the time to jump on this, its time for my mpc-forums-battle-premiere :)

Welcome to the battles Per.du :smoker: Look forward to hearing your MPC-Forums Battle premiere :-D

saltmcgault wrote:My asr 10 rack arrived in the mail today

Man you went to work :shock: I would off pulled a sickie :lol: Hyped to see the grand unboxing :smoker:

i took a half day vacate i couldn't take being at work anymore knowing it was chilling. its set up now my back hurts now. :lol: **** thing is heavy and setting everything up sucked.
By pk1 Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:12 am

Nice new gear day. Looking forward to hearing that ASR Salt. My advanced 61 keyboard just floated in today. Downloading software now.

Welcome to the battles Per.du.
By saltmcgault Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:09 am
pk1 wrote:
Nice new gear day. Looking forward to hearing that ASR Salt. My advanced 61 keyboard just floated in today. Downloading software now.

Welcome to the battles Per.du.

it was christmas for you too today as well? nice. i guess its not christmas when you're dropping some pretty coins for it. :lol: i have it set up haven't rocked it like composing a whole beat on it but im recording samples through it into the mpc then chopping them up and slappin the pads. the effects on this thing are AMAZING!
By saltmcgault Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:54 pm
Horbid Grotter wrote:Looks like you're fully equipped to do battle! This time, it's war!

been running around with errands and back n forth from mom dukes house doin laundry and cleaning. finally have a full saturday off. i’m gonna try and get down tonight and tomorrow. stuck between wanting to battle it up/finish some nonbattle beats that are almost done and wanting to **** with the asr10. not enough free time.
By dez perado Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:13 pm
used all the samples including bass and drums