Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:34 pm
K-Mo' wrote:Maybe I'm late but here it is!

Nice one K-Mo and welcome to the battles, I've fixed your soundcloud link mate. To embed your soundcloud link just click the soundcloud icon which is 3rd from the right hand side when you reply to a message then jus copy and paste your link between the brackets :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:40 pm
KappNeffect wrote:damn this shit running long. poll created to vote so we can move this on.

Not sure why you decided to throw up the vote when it was extended to Monday :hmmm:

But the battle is still running to Monday people
By K-Mo' Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:26 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
Nice one K-Mo and welcome to the battles, I've fixed your soundcloud link mate. To embed your soundcloud link just click the soundcloud icon which is 3rd from the right hand side when you reply to a message then jus copy and paste your link between the brackets :smoker:

Okay thanks!!
By Keith's Lard Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:37 pm
Welcome K-Mo! Good to see a new face.

I made a beat somewhere for this. I'm gonna have to start naming and organizing my files more wisely :Sigh:
By MPCWeapon1 Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:00 pm
Nice little subtle mix. Crafted the melody from the Ahmad Jamal "One" joint and the build up melody from the Baris joint. It was supposed to build up to a chorus section, but I don't really have to make one. I'ma let it ride without a chorus section. peace

By pk1 Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:20 pm
pardon the confusion fellas.