Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:28 pm
Not going to get anything done for this week battle, was at Wembley yesterday watching the NFL game between the Chargers Vs Titans and today the wife had other plans :Sigh: :lol:

Look forward to checking out what everyone flipped for this round
By pk1 Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:36 pm
Downloading sample now. gonna try to put one down real fast.

By MPCWeapon1 Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:02 pm
Didn't really have time to mix it..so gotta give it to yall raw and uncut.

By saltmcgault Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:34 pm
I havent had the time to make something work for this round. I am definitly going to listen to the entries and see what everybody came up with though. props to everybody who threw something together. :worthy:
By pk1 Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:53 am
Last couple of weeks entries have been week. The grinders like Dez still hits em weekly but allot of us have been lagging or not in at all. should we drop these to two week intervals for a min? I personally like to just blast threw them if only two cats got down for the week. Let me know what y'all think.

Im asking cause vote should be done. Im sure psych didn't start vote thread cause there was only two entries.. shit weapon usually always drops first here he is just trying to add tracks to get the count up... Im down to extend these weeks but usually would like to keep it weekly.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:19 pm
Sorry man had a blackout in my area, did try to login in and do it on my phone but couldn't get an constant cell phone data it just kept crashing and coming up with error codes.

Think we should run this till Monday and then continue to run these on a weekly basis regardless if we had 2, 4 or 20 entries
By pk1 Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:58 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Sorry man had a blackout in my area, did try to login in and do it on my phone but couldn't get an constant cell phone data it just kept crashing and coming up with error codes.

Think we should run this till Monday and then continue to run these on a weekly basis regardless if we had 2, 4 or 20 entries

No sweat man. Yesterday was my last day to work till may so I have time for all!!! Ya im all about keeping weekly as well. specially since i have time to put in.

K-Mo' wrote:Hello!

Oh and Soundcloud didn't want to create new account for now, so I put it on Choon. Hope its okay..?
- Kimmo

welcome to the battle K-mo. choon won't cut it. But you have till monday night to get your track on soundcloud or youtube. hope to hear what you got.
By saltmcgault Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:18 pm
i'll try to get something in this round. ive just been beat rattled lately. Rounds staying at a weekly timeframe is a good idea.
By saltmcgault Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:43 pm
KappNeffect wrote:damn this shit running long. poll created to vote so we can move this on.

really digg that beat you and granny david. the rhymes were a perfect touch on it.