Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best flip?

9%
36%
27%
27%
By pk1 Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:56 pm
I don’t see how that would be possible. But I’m open to hear your idea. PM me on how you think you could do this.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:34 pm
pk1 wrote:isht happens. Finished my entry the morning i posted vote. So i put some vid i did down by the river on it..

Dope beat and video man :smoker: It looks really picturesque down there by the river not jealous at all :lol:
By pk1 Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:50 am

thx Psych i have fallen in love with a new hobby.. and its consuming me, and my time. Flying is out of this world. FPV! these DJI drones are not what i want to do. fun but not real flying. Ill be parking this Phantom 3 4k and building freestyle FPV all day. I was telling salt about seeing these bald eagles fighting each other today. they were in flight doing so, and i was driving in unplowed 4 inch snow. so i couldn't stop phone from bumping apollo and joel to film. :nod: but my first thought was if i could.. pull over and go fly with them. get up and personal. not enough to distract them from their own fight to fight me. but just close enough to experience them. then do a cpl flips. then purposely distract em to chase me down. :mrgreen:
By saltmcgault Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:10 pm
pk1 wrote:
thx Psych i have fallen in love with a new hobby.. and its consuming me, and my time. Flying is out of this world. FPV! these DJI drones are not what i want to do. fun but not real flying. Ill be parking this Phantom 3 4k and building freestyle FPV all day. I was telling salt about seeing these bald eagles fighting each other today. they were in flight doing so, and i was driving in unplowed 4 inch snow. so i couldn't stop phone from bumping apollo and joel to film. :nod: but my first thought was if i could.. pull over and go fly with them. get up and personal. not enough to distract them from their own fight to fight me. but just close enough to experience them. then do a cpl flips. then purposely distract em to chase me down. :mrgreen:

Did you record it?
By pk1 Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:25 pm
:WTF:
i tried i was in four inches of unplowed snow with one of my boys in car. phone was bumping that apollo joel joint. and i was all excited "look! look! kid!"
then when we bent the corner and saw the big ass moose i puled phone up went to record her running next to us and stopping to stare. i drove off pressed stop on phon...... :roll: :Sigh: my dumb ass never hit record!!! i do that often.. fukin tool move i know..