Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best track?

55%
9%
36%
N/A
By pk1 Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:23 pm

Lets get into some votes.

You all know the rules.
get your votes in and let em know what you thought.

K-Mo'

Granny David

Quickstrike

Dez nyce

good luck fellas
By Sodamnfresh Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:51 am
For me it's a super close call between all 4.... But tied at the top is Quickstrike and Kmo.... Ima tip it to Kmo by a hairs width... Good work all round.
By pk1 Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:34 am

bdockbeats wrote:lets do live beat battles

Like i said, explain how this would work. What are your thoughts.

K-mo laid a nice track..
By bdockbeats Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:47 am
pk1 wrote:
bdockbeats wrote:lets do live beat battles

Like i said, explain how this would work. What are your thoughts.

K-mo laid a nice track..

we start with 4 people skype or tinychat with video. a judge will give all 4 people the same sample but when its the persons turn not ahead of time. when the sample is downloaded that's when the person will start. each person gets 1:30 each to chop up and create a beat.the first person will go then after 1:30 the judges will grade him or her then the next person will do the same and soo on.who ever in the 4 got the lowest grade will drop out then there will be 3 people and the same thing will happen and soo on until there is one winner left. if u dont get it maybe i can explain it to you in voice on discord or something
By K-Mo' Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:18 am
we start with 4 people skype or tinychat with video. a judge will give all 4 people the same sample but when its the persons turn not ahead of time. when the sample is downloaded that's when the person will start. each person gets 1:30 each to chop up and create a beat.the first person will go then after 1:30 the judges will grade him or her then the next person will do the same and soo on.who ever in the 4 got the lowest grade will drop out then there will be 3 people and the same thing will happen and soo on until there is one winner left. if u dont get it maybe i can explain it to you in voice on discord or something

I think that live beat battles is really hard to arrange. Timezone differences etc. Maybe own seperate battle than weekly beat battle? :hmmm:
But the time limit might be a cool rule in week battles. You have 1 hour to make your beat or something like that.
By Horbid Grotter Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:19 am
K-Mo' wrote:But the time limit might be a cool rule in week battles. You have 1 hour to make your beat or something like that.

Yeah I reckon that would work better, having an hour to make your beat as part of the challenge! I usually only spend an hour on these battle entries anyway to keep the numbers up, so I'm obviously down with that idea.
The 1-Hour Beat Challenge! :lol:
By bdockbeats Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:36 pm
K-Mo' wrote:

I think that live beat battles is really hard to arrange. Timezone differences etc. Maybe own seperate battle than weekly beat battle? :hmmm:
But the time limit might be a cool rule in week battles. You have 1 hour to make your beat or something like that.

forget live we can just do a tournament battle. have x amount ofpeople lowest vote gets eliminated for example 5 people who ever gets the lowest vote gets eliminated now there is 4 people and we do the same thing untill there is one champion. everyone gets 1:30 each. https://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator
By pk1 Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:24 pm

D im down to help organize something like that. But you would need to make a date far in future with a sign up sheet. this would be an all day event. Hours for some to sit at a computer and wait. Different time zones. im all about getting all you guys together but, there would need to be more then a timely elimination battle. It would have to be very interesting, have rewards. and ways for us to keep entertained while we wait for others. It would need to be an event people would really want to do.

you marinate on that and get at me, im going to post new battles
By saltmcgault Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:39 pm
Nice entries. I was going to vote and ended up getting side tracked. It came down to Kmo and Dez for me. I would've voted for dez :43ish mark had me sold. Dope use of the samples. enough is enough time to quit dicking around fire up the MPC and throw something together for these battles. That should get my serotonin levels back up to par.
By bdockbeats Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:33 am
pk1 wrote:
D im down to help organize something like that. But you would need to make a date far in future with a sign up sheet. this would be an all day event. Hours for some to sit at a computer and wait. Different time zones. im all about getting all you guys together but, there would need to be more then a timely elimination battle. It would have to be very interesting, have rewards. and ways for us to keep entertained while we wait for others. It would need to be an event people would really want to do.

you marinate on that and get at me, im going to post new battles

how about this, ill do a thread explaining everything with a vote yes or no to see if people here are interested. if we get a lot of yeses then we will move forward to step 2 which is setting up. if we get a lot of nos then it wont happen.
By pk1 Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:44 pm
Your not able to make threads in this realm. Write if out and PM it to me. And I’ll paste it up for you.