Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:04 am

Big props to inflict3 for this weeks win.

Lets get 11 on the tracks.

Sample:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ouygz2q9nfppj8/14%20SURVIVAL%20-%20ANNETTE%20PEACOCK.wav?dl=0

Rules:
This is a very popular sample this week
no outside drums.
outside instrument ok
no accapellas/remixes
vocal drops ok
deck work welcome
please have battle number in title.
Upload your track to soundcloud or youtube and post here
by Tuesday night midnight your time the 19th
By DaCrane Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Besides for DJ Premier Reality Check 101 (can't remember the artist, something about underground metaphors), I have no idea why this is is popular, but would love to hear the tracks once the battle is done. Thanks Pk1. Hope to get in on this shit.
By pk1 Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:50 pm

lol
its just one of those breaks that have a distinct sound. I feel like ive herd it a few times threw out the years

no sweat. very welcome. we are almost done with this first record. Funny how so much of it has been used huh?!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:27 pm
Yeah I heard it a few times through the years too through Lord Finesse, think he sampled it a few times over the years.

Congrats on the win Inflict3 :smoker:
By inflict3 Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:01 am
:popcorn: thanks y’all.. I gotta say, I looked back through the pages for these battles and there are some damn good tracks, holy shit!! :smoker: :nod: :worthy: mad props to everyone. I just discovered these were going on battle 10... thanks for putting these on :worthy:
By big ted Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:47 am

d-dot used this sample on the madd rappers bongo break ft. busta. i got it on vinyl so i used some madd rapper vocals on the hook...seemed fitting.
By inflict3 Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:14 am
Tough one this week, gave it a shot.

Can’t wait to hear what everyone comes up with. :smoker: :popcorn: