Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best flip?

N/A
17%
17%
N/A
17%
50%
By pk1 Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Lets see what we have for this weeks submissions..

Rules are simple.
Anyone can vote. even if you did not submit a track
must not vote for self.
And if you have time let them know what you thought of the tracks.

Dez nyce

K-Mo'

J.O.Beats

waxod

saltmcgault

Null Sweat

good luck fellas
:popcorn:
By saltmcgault Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:14 pm
K-Mo' wrote:Salt's link is not valid

Not valid? It's working fine now. PK must have fixed it.
By saltmcgault Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:36 pm
K-Mo' wrote:I tried two different browsers, and its not valid.

That's weird I just went down the line and all of them played. Dope use on the vocals of Michelle Phillips awesome work.
By Null Sweat Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:20 am
I'm getting a invalid link also. I tried to link it and embed it and the preview is doing the same thing. wtf. SC was freaking out on me last night too. I just went Salt's SC page to listen.

This was a good battle. Everyone brought something strong.

I picture Mr. McGault on a big ass yacht, throwing money off the back of it, with a bunch of bikini babes when he made that beat. :lol: That shit is fly! Voted.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:20 pm
saltmcgault wrote:
K-Mo' wrote:Salt's link is not valid

Not valid? It's working fine now. PK must have fixed it.

K-Mo' wrote:I tried two different browsers, and its not valid.

Null Sweat wrote:I'm getting a invalid link also. I tried to link it and embed it and the preview is doing the same thing. wtf. SC was freaking out on me last night too. I just went Salt's SC page to listen.

Just to clear this up it's because it contains the word ****, any cuss words are automatically blocked on here unless you turn of the swear filter in the profile options page. The link won't show up if you haven't turned it off nor will it show if your not logged in either but it will appear once logged in if you turn the filter off :smoker:

Now to listen to some beats and cast a vote :-D
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:46 pm
All dope entries as per usual it come down to K-Mo, J.O.Beats & Null Sweat for me this week. Null Sweat just pipped the vote by millimetres in the head nodding department

Dope work everyone :smoker:
By dez perado Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:18 am
was a toss up between null sweat and k mo .went with null sweat this time.Dope beats all around though
By saltmcgault Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:02 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Just to clear this up it's because it contains the word ****, any cuss words are automatically blocked on here unless you turn of the swear filter in the profile options page. The link won't show up if you haven't turned it off nor will it show if your not logged in either but it will appear once logged in if you turn the filter off :smoker:

well isn't that some grade-A ****. :lol: i knew there was a reason why i was hesitant on naming my entry that.

I'm impressed on how everybody implimented the rules and freaked those samples. :worthy: Mannheim Steamroller's Fresh Aire volumes have a lot of dope samples. I got vol 1-3 for $1 each and they looked like they've never even been played more than a handful of times.

I could've easily have voted for any one of the flips submitted. Dope as hell. I went with J.O. beats joint. i kept going back to that one as i played through everybody's flip numerous times. Good shit everybody! :worthy: :smoker:
By saltmcgault Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:09 am
Null Sweat wrote:I picture Mr. McGault on a big ass yacht, throwing money off the back of it, with a bunch of bikini babes when he made that beat. :lol: That shit is fly! Voted.

:lol: i remember back in the day when I used to do that....... in GTA5. :lol:

Thanks :worthy: Hopefully it with go a lot smoother when lay it out better and adjust the levels on it. Still in rookie mode with multi-tracking and mixing.

Congrats on the W!!! They aren't easy to come by around here.
By K-Mo' Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:07 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
Just to clear this up it's because it contains the word ****, any cuss words are automatically blocked on here unless you turn of the swear filter in the profile options page. The link won't show up if you haven't turned it off nor will it show if your not logged in either but it will appear once logged in if you turn the filter off :smoker:

Yeah thats it! Thanks! :smoker:
By pk1 Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Not sure why Salt’s track was in and out on this round. Fart cloud was trying sabotage the mans votes! Nice gloomy vibes this week. Nice sounds all around. Have to say salts was real dope though. :nod: