Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best flip?

N/A
25%
8%
25%
42%
By pk1 Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:34 pm

Time for a vote.

Rules:
vote goes for two days. Winner needs to have sample/rules ready on wed night.
We don't vote for self. There is not enough voters for that..
anybody can vote regardless of submitting a beat or not.
If you have time let em know what you thought of the tracks.

OagWoat

Null Sweat

Samuel Reaves

K-Mo'

Dez nyce

Good luck fellas :popcorn:
By QuickStrike Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:55 pm
I voted for Null Sweat. I like the arrangements of his samples and how he chopped them up. and used them within the whole composition.
By dez perado Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:40 am
Voted K mo dope modulations.
By Null Sweat Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:06 am
Oag Woat - I listened to this before chopping and thought about skipping this battle. :lol: It's not a overly complicated track but that's why it's effective, it sounds good. Dope how you freak those horns.

Samuel Reaves - This mix so damn wide it's crazy. I hope one day when I grow up I can mix that good, but I'll probably be wearing a hearing aid in 10 years. This beat is wavy as shit. Got all the bells and whistles and a sick groove. Love how that upright rolls off then the 1 hits again.

K-Mo - This track is an adventure. It's got a lot of subtle things going. Dope progression. By the end your in a totally different place.

Dez - I really dig the drums on this. This track gets down. Lots of sample/sequence work. Detailed shit. Respect. Kinda jazzy, kinda boom bap, grimy with bounce.

Voting for Reaves, Dez runner up.
By saltmcgault Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:20 am
damn.. everybody brought nice flips to this song. I went with dez this round. props to you guys on your entries. :worthy:
By OagWoat Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:21 am
Null Sweat wrote:Oag Woat - I listened to this before chopping and thought about skipping this battle. :lol: It's not a overly complicated track but that's why it's effective, it sounds good. Dope how you freak those horns.

Samuel Reaves - This mix so damn wide it's crazy. I hope one day when I grow up I can mix that good, but I'll probably be wearing a hearing aid in 10 years. This beat is wavy as shit. Got all the bells and whistles and a sick groove. Love how that upright rolls off then the 1 hits again.

K-Mo - This track is an adventure. It's got a lot of subtle things going. Dope progression. By the end your in a totally different place.

Dez - I really dig the drums on this. This track gets down. Lots of sample/sequence work. Detailed shit. Respect. Kinda jazzy, kinda boom bap, grimy with bounce.

Voting for Reaves, Dez runner up.

thx for your opinion man :) love it <3
ok so i voted for k-mo ... the continuing sax in the background and the feeling i had hearing this made me vote for you ;)
By pk1 Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:44 pm

all around dope round! you all came real nice.
Real nice :worthy:

Null killed it though :nod: