Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:49 pm
K-Mo' wrote:I decided to take a break from the battles. 19 weeks in a row I've been submitting a beat.

I'm going to do an ambient Ep, and I have collaboration project going on. So I'm going to concentrate on those projects for now. :smoker:

It's been a pleasure, thank you all! :worthy:
I'm coming back for sure!

Thanks for 19 weeks of dopeness K-Mo :worthy:

Hope will see you back soon battling, good luck with the other projects and look forward to checking them when there are done mate :smoker:
By saltmcgault Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:17 pm
@KMO It's easy to get battled out on the beats. 19 weeks in a row will do it to ya. lol Good luck on your projects!
By Sodamnfresh Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:40 pm
Defo will be checking that stuff when it drops Kmo... Peace

And dope beat Schizo :!:
By Null Sweat Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:10 am
pk1 wrote:
We will no longer be doing multi sample submissions.

That's straight. I wouldn't mind 2 max, but I've always hated downloading 300mb in wav files, then scrubbing through 45 mins to sample 30 secs, to make a 2 1/2 min beat. Then compressing that to 320ķ mp3 and uploading a 6mb file. :Sigh: :lol:
By pk1 Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:43 pm

I know. or 300mb of mp3! to have to convert to wav....then back and forth a cpl times. :Sigh: With only one sample we all have the same small amount of material to work with. So you can really hear how one chose to work it. And, my satellite internet is very week. so waiting an hour for it to download just so i can set up the battles gets annoying. I don't always have the time to start it then come back and finish when download is done. i wanna sit, build, and bounce on with the day. Ill remind everybody next round as well but we will have a prize for next weeks MPC battle. Tutor has hooked up a sound pack from MPC-samples for the winner. :worthy:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:36 pm
I need to tweak the 101 guide at some point PK, maybe we can make it a mandatory rule that samples must be 16bit 44.1kHz .wav to save people messing about converting them etc? Maybe we could have a conference discussion at some point about it

Props to Tutor for the prize on the next round :worthy: