Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Battle track?

20%
60%
N/A
N/A
20%
N/A
By pk1 Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Lets check some battle beats.

Y'all Know the vote rules. Vote goes for two days.
When i get up on friday morning and winner hasn't sent me a sample ill post what i have..
I don't have time to wait around anymore.

Contraband Family

Ivoryviking

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Samuel Reaves

Null Sweat

Keith's Lard

Good luck
By saltmcgault Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:54 pm
dope entries guys. It was between weapon, null, and pk after going through them several times. I had to go with pk, He freaked that sample and the intro and change ups went together well. I probably should have not sampled through the effects on the asr-10 with that sample. trying to pitch, tune, and time stretch after that made it sound shitty and ended up getting frustrated and said **** it. mad props for flipping the weekend at bernies tune. :lol:
By pk1 Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:56 am

had to go with the telephone man. I dig how quick made sample sound but his drums were week.
By Null Sweat Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:05 am
Man, all these beats are sick. It's crazy how different they are from each other. I think Viking's stands out the most.

saltmcgault wrote:mad props for flipping the weekend at bernies tune. :lol:

pk1 wrote:
but his drums were week.

I'm guilty. I'm probably the only retard that makes drums last. 3 hours making a beat, then 3 minutes on the drums. :Sigh: I hate myself... lol
By saltmcgault Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:29 am
LOL at the gif. your drums were legit null i think they blended in with the beat no need to go joey jordison on the pads.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:44 am
Dope work by all, went for PK on this one, loved the change ups :smoker:
By pk1 Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:07 pm
Null Sweat wrote:I'm guilty. I'm probably the only retard that makes drums last. 3 hours making a beat, then 3 minutes on the drums. :Sigh: I hate myself... lol

I was talking about quickstrikes drums being week. I voted Null.
By Null Sweat Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:34 am
Damn, I can't read either. :lol:

saltmcgault wrote:you are probably wondering who joey jordison is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llSgXEjr2gk

Metal drummers are crazy. Playing shit at 160 bpm. I saw this drummer at a outdoor music festival years ago, it was a 100 degrees outside and the dude leaned over and started puking next to his high hat stand and never missed a beat. :lol:
By saltmcgault Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:29 am
:lol: that would be funny to see.