Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

25%
13%
13%
25%
25%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed May 01, 2019 3:23 pm
Alright people its that time again, lets get down with the voting

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 days, can the winner please send me or PK1
ONE sample/rules on Friday Afternoon/Evening for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc.

Quickstrike

MPCWeapon

Dez Perado

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

saltmcgault

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu May 02, 2019 3:32 pm
Really dope work by everyone on the flip :worthy: Went for Salt on this round, shit was heavy! Made me want to drink vodka, whack on a Vladimir Putin mask and assassinate random people :lol:

Good Job on the flip dude :smoker:
By saltmcgault Fri May 03, 2019 2:28 am
This really was a tough round. i feel like even after these dope flips this song still wasn’t sampled to its full potential. That shit is loaded with goodies. It came down to a heads up between quick and psych. With the way psych used those drums and horns i had give him my vote. Psych you need to toss that to one of your rapping homies. Don’t let that one go to the lost archives of beat battle joints. i enjoyed everybody’s flips. Everybody came different with their versions and with their own style. No imitation copies and i respect all of you guys for that. :worthy:
By MPCWeapon1 Fri May 03, 2019 5:39 am
I liked Dez Beat. It reminded me of a Rza beat. It just needed that Rza 808 like how he tuned the 808 on Raekwon’s “Knowledge god” record to make it dusty and grimey .

Shout out to everybody this was a dope round.
By pk1 Fri May 03, 2019 3:53 pm

i just missed the vote my vote goes to psych.