Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Continue With the DFB's

100%
N/A
By pk1 Wed May 29, 2019 1:02 am

So im setting this to to see if you guys still want me to do this battle?
There was no turn outs for a cple weeks. Seems a few of you have banged out something on the last round.
Let me know what y'all think..

Peace
By saltmcgault Thu May 30, 2019 2:22 pm
I think you should keep running it. Idk about paying out a cash prize after it just went flat the last couple rounds. It's cool seeing what the beat heads come up with on their flips though. Give the dogs some bones to knaw on.
By Null Sweat Thu May 30, 2019 4:37 pm
I was just kidding about the cash. I thought it was cool you offered it up. I see it every year on these battles, people are real active in late winter and by the time late spring/early summer hits in their area, they aren't in the lab as much. Then it gets hot as shit and they are back in the lab again.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu May 30, 2019 10:39 pm
Props for doing these PK :worthy: Keep them coming and maybe if no one enters one them just let them roll over until someone does like we do on the regular battles?
By saltmcgault Fri May 31, 2019 5:37 am
I want to at least get my name on the board. Some of them are tough samples and theres always dope flips being submitted. I have 3 incomplete entries in the archives. I wish i would've finished them in time.
By Horbid Grotter Fri May 31, 2019 2:08 pm
saltmcgault wrote:I want to at least get my name on the board. Some of them are tough samples and theres always dope flips being submitted. I have 3 incomplete entries in the archives. I wish i would've finished them in time.

We should get the next one moving ideally. There's 3 entries so far, you should get in on this one man :smoker:

I'm not bothered about a cash prize either. I collected 15 volumes of DF back in 2008 and discovered so much good music through them. So I think its a great idea to use them as a battle concept.

Props to PK1 for hosting them in the first place. Hope to see it continue! :)
By pk1 Fri May 31, 2019 3:17 pm

Word up. Glad to hear y'all still want to get down. I know we all get busy. and there are a few battles going on that allot of you are participating in too. and there are only a few hours in the day. I have no problem throwing out the cash. I wanted to put out a prize cause its always nice to win something for your work other then just some cyber pats on the top of the head. ill get vote for this rocking when i get home from work today. Psych if you read this before you crash and feel like posting vote for this sample that would;d be fresh. see y'all later
By Ghost Bazz Fri May 31, 2019 6:34 pm
I know I'm late to lend feedback... but YES! Keep em going man.

I've had too much going on to make any music in the past months, but I'm looking forward to dusting off the MP and getting back into the swing of things. I appreciate your efforts in hosting these homie! It's a great outlet and a great community. Appreciate all you guys!

:worthy: :smoker: :mrgreen:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri May 31, 2019 9:55 pm
pk1 wrote: Psych if you read this before you crash and feel like posting vote for this sample that would;d be fresh. see y'all later

No worries man I'm on it :smoker:
By pk1 Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:02 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
No worries man I'm on it :smoker:

I appreciate you psych. Thank you brotha.