Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:10 pm

congrats Null

Sample:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9kvhdi9fqlmzfo/07%20Mujer%20de%20Todos%20Los%20Dias.wav?dl=0

Rules:
"Outside drums. Use a full drum set. Kick, hats, snare, at least 1 cymbal, at least 2 toms, 1 other perc (rimshot, blocks, cowbell, claps, etc.)
Outside bass and the rest of the normal rules. Thanks yall! :smoker:"
The norms
No accapellas
Vox drops ok
Deck work welcome
Beat needs to have battle number in title
track needs to be loaded by tues the 11th
By Sodamnfresh Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:53 pm
Nice sample and congrats on the win... Just to be clear, we can use a drum break as long as it includes all those criteria...? or you specifically asking us to program in all the drums/perc? Im cool either way, just checking... cheers
By Null Sweat Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:48 pm
If you got a break with all that, go for it. The idea I had was to make a percussion heavy track, whereas a lot of beats are just a kick, closed hat, and snare. However you can make it work, I'm cool with it.
By Null Sweat Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:23 pm
Now I'm listening to the sample again, it has most of these elements in it. You can pull drums from the sample or use chops that have these drums also.
By Sodamnfresh Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 pm
Null Sweat wrote:Now I'm listening to the sample again, it has most of these elements in it. You can pull drums from the sample or use chops that have these drums also.

OK cool, i havent got round to it yet, but hopefully tomorrow! Peace
By pk1 Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:12 pm

im going to let this go for a few more hours. If nobody steps up we will roll to the next battle.
By Null Sweat Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:38 pm
I worked on this for about 4 hours and it kept getting worse. Lol. I'm out...
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:44 pm
No worries I'll get digging for the next round and post something up tonight :smoker: