Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

20%
60%
20%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:39 pm
Ok peeps lets wrap this round up and get voting :smoker:

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 days, can the winner please send me or PK1
ONE sample/rules on Friday Afternoon/Evening for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc

Null Sweat

TT_Lab

dez perado

Good luck guys :smoker:
By saltmcgault Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:35 pm
Dez that's a good beat. I dig your drum gam. At first I was like wtf is this, but then I turned the headphones up at work and it really brought out a lot that was going on. Nice use of that background loop sound you had going on.

Null that beat had some funk...a little oriental style zing to it. It made me wanna dip my spring roll in some fish sauce!!

TT_Lab that shit was hoppin and nice little vevo video you had going on there. It's one of the better ones I've seen. I that your car in that video? I hope not. haha

Nice flips this round. I vote for TT_lab I like how he used the samples. I enjoyed all 3 entries. :smoker:
By Null Sweat Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:52 pm
I'm digging both these beats. Dez got some sneaky flute, slapping sloppy drums. I didn't even touch the part of the track TT_Lab pulled from. That shit gets nasty on the intro/bridge part. High energy shit. Voted TT
By TT_Lab Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:56 pm
Hey! thx people! I voted for dez even though it was close. But something about those drums man!

saltmcgault wrote: I that your car in that video? I hope not. haha

Lol, no! those were some royalty free new york images I mixed up! Got no more space in my SC and had to do something for YT