Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:38 pm

since some wack kats are just really narcissist. Ill be providing the samples now. this should keep them moving smoothly for a while. If any of you that still want this battle around feel free to PM me any samples you would like to donate to the battles. I will gather and achieve sample submissions so we don't have to wait on the next person to submit.

Sample:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9jela53j5u05jhh/uriah%20heep%20-%20july%20morning.mp3?dl=0

Rules:
Must use sample
outside instruments ok
outside drums ok
No accapellas
vox drops are ok.
track needs to not be wack! and posted to soundcloud or youtube.
and submitted to this thread by tuesday night the 29th
By dez perado Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:13 am

dope sample P k
By Phliege Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:01 am
My first post on a Forum ever (so I'm quite excited). No need to until now.
By Phliege Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:43 pm
Alright Thanks for the hint. Hope it works now

fixed it for ya. next time when copying the link.. you should see the red squares at the top of box your typing in. there is one 3rd from left with a cloud in it push that and past you link in-between that..
By saltmcgault Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:37 pm
Phliege wrote:Alright Thanks for the hint. Hope it works now

https://soundcloud.com/user-640248587-1 ... -mpcbb-264

Theres a soundcloud icon in a redbox above when you are typing a post/reply. If you click it this will appear...….[soundcloud][/soundcloud] paste what you typed in between them [soundcloud]...right here.....[/soundcloud] hit preview to see if your link works if not try again. Its a little tricky at first but you'll get it.
By pk1 Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:07 am
welcome to the battles Phliege .
your link is working now.

dez perado wrote:dope sample P k

That credit will have to go to our boy Salt. He flexed it on me a cpl weeks ago. Then suggested we just use that find for the battle...
it is a nice sample. im messing with it now....