Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

who came to battle?

20%
N/A
N/A
20%
N/A
20%
40%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:23 pm
Dope round y'all, Phliege hit me or PK1 up with the sample/rules for the next round :smoker:
By pk1 Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:05 am

is this place starting to come back alive? i was honestly feeling like just giving these up. Thats why I have been slow on uploading and keeping up. was dead round here.

Now y'all wanna get down... may be a winter thing. Now if y'all can just hold off on the dik riding maybe there can be some battle tracks made. before any of you new guys get your panties all poopy at my statements..remember this is a battle not a " wanna check out how i flipped this sample?..."spot.

id like to hear some smashing beats. if i don't hear from Phliege tonight. when i get back tonight ill dig up a sample and get next bone rolling.
By bdockbeats Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:11 am
pk1 wrote:
is this place starting to come back alive? i was honestly feeling like just giving these up. Thats why I have been slow on uploading and keeping up. was dead round here.

Now y'all wanna get down... may be a winter thing. Now if y'all can just hold off on the dik riding maybe there can be some battle tracks made. before any of you new guys get your panties all poopy at my statements..remember this is a battle not a " wanna check out how i flipped this sample?..."spot.

id like to hear some smashing beats. if i don't hear from Phliege tonight. when i get back tonight ill dig up a sample and get next bone rolling.

i would get down more if the samples were more inspiring for me to do a smashing beat. the sample doesnt have to be perfect but atleat bring back samples where you dont know what part someone is gonna sample. thats just my opinion.
By peterpiper Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:53 pm
ok, I'm ready (and my slighbells samples too) :twisted:
gonna whip all ya azes with that thing :twisted:

peace :hmmm: forget that

lets battle
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:14 am
pk1 wrote:

Now y'all wanna get down... may be a winter thing.

It's been too long man we need to have a catch up at some point but it seems peeps wanna battle when its cold outside, going to throw up the next round now :smoker:

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, have a great time with family and friends :smoker: