Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

40%
40%
20%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:09 am
Its time to wrap this weeks battle and getting voting :smoker:

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 days, can the winner please send me or PK1
ONE sample/rules on Friday for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc

dez perado

TreCipher617

Keith's Lard

Good luck
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:52 pm
Dope round but Dez got my vote this week
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:19 am
Congrats to Dez Trecipher617 on the joint win, if you both send me a sample and one choice of rules, I will get the next round up
By bu-shi Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:26 am
dez perado wrote:voted keith

U can't have, I voted Keith day vote went up and he only got 1 vote ?
By dez perado Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:02 pm
bu-shi wrote:

U can't have, I voted Keith day vote went up and he only got 1 vote ?

Big Psych check that one out for me i threw a vote up way before i actually voiced my vote.long weekend :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:44 pm
bu-shi wrote:

dez perado wrote:U can't have, I voted Keith day vote went up and he only got 1 vote ?

Big Psych check that one out for me i threw a vote up way before i actually voiced my vote.long weekend :smoker:

Ive had a look into it and I cant see who has voted for who. I need to speak to Andy and see if its possible to check who has voted and for who, will get back with an answer
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 pm
Got Tutor to look into it and he checked the database, Dez you didn't actually cast a vote for this round