Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By MPCWeapon1 Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:20 pm
Levulz2it wrote:

not even close to a winner but I need the criticism. what you guys think?

If you want criticism I would say next time work on the rhythm, melody, and when you layer different sounds make sure there isn't any dissonance(unless you're trying to express confusion or chaos). Focus on expressing an emotion.

Music is really a simple concept don't overthink it or complicate it, unless you're a Jazz or Classical musician.
By Eyalc Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:58 pm
Fellas, had some family things to take care of this week. Had this done on time, but didn't submit.

Just thought I'd share. Hope to get in the next one on time.

Everything you hear, except the kick, snare and hihat are from the record.

Only used an OG MPC Live.

By Levulz2it Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:31 pm
MPCWeapon1 wrote:
Levulz2it wrote:

not even close to a winner but I need the criticism. what you guys think?

If you want criticism I would say next time work on the rhythm, melody, and when you layer different sounds make sure there isn't any dissonance(unless you're trying to express confusion or chaos). Focus on expressing an emotion.

Music is really a simple concept don't overthink it or complicate it, unless you're a Jazz or Classical musician.

Will do. I'm tried to fix that one I'm about to mix it down in a minute and I'll post it to see if I'm thinking in the right direction or not lol
By DJ AMBUSH Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:54 pm
Family,
I just want to thank everyone for this battle. It has turned into an Anthem for me and my artist.
I let him hear this battle a long while back and he went to work. Many thanks to everyone who supported me!!
So glad to be apart of this family.

https://joraimusic.bandcamp.com/track/nowhere

PS. the album drops on 7/22/2022

-DJ Ambush