Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By DJ AMBUSH Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:24 pm
Lampdog wrote:

You cant get anymore KRISPY KREME than this!!!

SHEEEZ!

I love it
By NearTao Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:30 pm
Damn... I'm out here playin around and some of you are dropping full tracks. I might have to take this more seriously next time.

Really solid entries all around!
By NearTao Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:43 pm
Pads are life or death :worthy: :lol:

Who am I joking... I'll probably keep knocking stuff out the way I have been, and just trying out different techniques and clowning around. Just been here for fun and hang out with the cool kids :smoker:

I'm rusty as hell and trying to get back up to cruising speed... have to say I am impressed with the polish coming out this round. Some of these tracks challenged me in a good way too, as I most definitely would never have gone in some of those directions.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:53 pm
Danoc wrote:Lmao lol You know if Charles is around you betta bring that smoke lol Dudes act like this is life or death :lol:
Whew! Its stankin with all the fyah around here.

Now, this is what I like to hear!!!! Every round we're going to step up the level, DANOC. So they better pray, chant, mediate, and practice. A couple chops over some drums is not going to cut it. We trying to make people retire and sell their MPC on ebay and reverb. You better email Craigslist and start listing your gear. :lol: :lol:

P.S This tread needs to be placed at the top of the forums.
By Lampdog Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:17 am
:lol: :lol:
By MPCWeapon1 Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:54 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Danoc wrote:Lmao lol You know if Charles is around you betta bring that smoke lol Dudes act like this is life or death :lol:
Whew! Its stankin with all the fyah around here.

Now, this is what I like to hear!!!! Every round we're going to step up the level, DANOC. So they better pray, chant, mediate, and practice. A couple chops over some drums is not going to cut it. We trying to make people retire and sell their MPC on ebay and reverb. You better email Craigslist and start listing your gear. :lol: :lol:

P.S This tread needs to be placed at the top of the forums.

It'll cut it for me. I'm a disciple of the funk. My main concern is that my beat is funky. With the funk theory I use I don't have the space to use a gang of chops and don't need a gang of chops. Thats why I scrapped my last beat. It wasn't funky enough.

Good luck to yall though. Keep doing what you all are doing.
By MPCWeapon1 Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:16 am
DJ AMBUSH wrote:Surprise everyone!!!!

I know..it has been way too long...Peace to Lampdog for nudging me about this....
I am slowly hitting the scene again.....Beat Battle reporting for duty!

Please enjoy!!

Ambush EXCLUSIVE

[email protected]
IG: DJAmbush
Full Level
1Track at a Tyme LLC est 2018

Looking at that picture of the 4k makes me want another one.
By MPCWeapon1 Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:24 am
Danoc wrote:MPC Weapon don't worry bout Charles and the chopping bit. He was being sarcastic and funny. Sort of an inside joke.

It's all good. I like his post. He's trying to make fools step up. I just want to let 'em know. My formula won't change much. I'm not a jazz musician. My beats are straight to the point. As long is its funky to me, I'm good.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:41 am
MPCWeapon1 wrote:It's all good. I like his post. He's trying to make fools step up. I just want to let 'em know. My formula won't change much. I'm not a jazz musician. My beats are straight to the point. As long is its funky to me, I'm good.

Watch out... DA N.O.C is trying to soften you up for the body blow. Don't let him hypnotize you with his reel to reel, vocalist, and Roland sounds. :lol:
By DJ AMBUSH Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:15 am
@CharlesRandolph -- DOPE
Did someone say placements? Please share the knowledge. Tired of getting jerked and they listen to my catalog then say send $xxxx to get placements... :(