Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

5%
5%
N/A
N/A
30%
10%
25%
5%
20%
N/A
N/A
By CharlesRandolph Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:38 am
Eyalc wrote:
Haha- well, first, thank you. Second, your submission was crazy musical man. Love how you added the outside elements around the sample.

Danoc wrote:Thanks bro. It was really fun.
:shock: OMG I just got my update to Unify by Pluginguru and its freakin dope!

Da NOC using adding singers. I'm bring in a horn section and a choir for the next one.
By Null Sweat Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:02 am
Last time I was here the battle forum was on life support. Yall gonna be here next round?

Voted DJ AMBUSH. I liked the tension of the track and the raw sloppiness. Not the best polished beat, but it kept me tuned in.

Best mix - Danoc. It had plenty of spices to keep you interested, but relied heavily on outside elements while the sample became a underlying loop. A few more changes with core samples would of had me voting for it. Dope track though.

Props to the DawgFather for saying **** this sample.

Nice work to everyone else. Keep it up. I'd love to see this forum resurrected.
By joecoop Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:36 am
Lots of really nice beat here. My three fav's was DJ AMBUSH,CharlesRandolph, J.O.BEATS. I listened to them all three times and my vote was for CharlesRandolph. I want to be in the next one.
By DawgFather Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:05 am
Null Sweat wrote:Last time I was here the battle forum was on life support. Yall gonna be here next round?

Voted DJ AMBUSH. I liked the tension of the track and the raw sloppiness. Not the best polished beat, but it kept me tuned in.

Best mix - Danoc. It had plenty of spices to keep you interested, but relied heavily on outside elements while the sample became a underlying loop. A few more changes with core samples would of had me voting for it. Dope track though.

Props to the DawgFather for saying **** this sample.

Nice work to everyone else. Keep it up. I'd love to see this forum resurrected.

Thanks Null, still trying to find my voice.

Something about JO Beats entry resonated with me, got my head boppin.

Looking forward to the next one.
By saltmcgault Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:32 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Damn man there is some heat in this battle :worthy: Props to you guys for going hard on this one I'm going to have to re listen again to narrow it down for a vote

FOR THE ATTENTION OF SALTMCGAULT

Me and you are in the next round man, no excuses! You need to show me what the new girl can do and I need to knock the rust off, I will race you for the last spot :lol:

:smoker:
By saltmcgault Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:56 am
Danoc wrote:
AND CRICKETS!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PK has won more battles than you have entered.

This place is breathing again. I thought I had my mind made up several times. Votes or no votes good shit on the entries.

I went with Dj Ambush on this one.

I guess me and psych are fighting for last place in MPC-BB#280? I’ll see you guys next round.
By CharlesRandolph Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:54 am
Danoc wrote:I love how you didn't say nothing and went straight for the battle lol :lol:

I love pellas especially when done right! This is why pellas and instrumentals exist to do this sort of thing. :nod:

But it SEEMS LIKE A WHOLE LOTTA PEEPS LOVE THE PELLA IN YOUR JOINT! Who cares what others think!

The voice of The Rock:
"YOU DON'T LIKE PELLAS,ISN'T DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK"! :lol:
:popcorn: :mrgreen:

Ooh yeah my mellow, I understand his view about the Acapella. I sent the music and for this round and put some rules in place. All I know is...... I better hear a beat from him and everyone else. I don't want to hear ANY EXCUSES like: I'm not inspired, I didn't have time, the earth exploded, I lost my job, I sold my gear to pay for my heart surgery.

If folks die, they better leave a note on top of the machine saying. "If I die, make sure you upload and enter this beat in MPC battles before the deadline." :lol: :lol: :lol:
By saltmcgault Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:00 pm
i’m one of those people? oh ok. i’m not going to lose any sleep over what the dynasty title holding cornball of the year thinks of me. :lol:
By Levulz2it Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:42 pm
Danoc wrote:
Levulz2it wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODeqIOd33v4

I know I came in last but just a suggestion..found this just a minute ago and that intro is dope AF..could be a good battle sample..

:shock: Ooooooh Yeah. I love tomtoms and the instrumentation is sick. I would have a field day with that.

Right?! What instrument is that in the beginning? A flute? Its hard to tell really :hmmm:
By saltmcgault Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:31 pm
Danoc wrote:You talk to much!

:lol:
By saltmcgault Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:34 pm
Congrats on the win Charles. This was battle full of nice entries.
By CharlesRandolph Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:38 pm
Levulz2it wrote:Right?! What instrument is that in the beginning? A flute? Its hard to tell really :hmmm:

Danoc wrote:That is some type of synth which probably have some type of flute in it, from way back in the day. But it could be someone playing a real flute. It's dope though.

It's a Ewi.
By NearTao Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:01 pm
Years ago when I was on a "Midi everything, it is awesome" I seriously considered buying an Ewi... looking back now I am glad I didn't... I really don't need to learn to play more instruments :D