Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:27 pm

I already explained it to him. Won’t be repeating it. For those inquiring can look at what’s left of the line drawn in last battle. He will no longer be posting in the battle threads. His bridges are a blaze everywhere. And running out places to troll. This is all I will be speaking on it. Enjoy the rest of the battles.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:06 pm
Most trolls don't put the effort into creating music and posting it. If you guys have a personal beef, then I suggest you guys go beat for beat and settle it like that. But what is happening here, has tainted the battle.

People were getting hyped for these battles.
By pk1 Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:16 pm
i don’t have anything to prove. I gave him a chance he shit on it. I understand he is your buddy. But the battles will go on fine regardless. When his stink hole was flapping all while warnings where being expressed. He mention he is in other battles and battling with some well know people. I’m sure you that want to play with him can find those locations.
By DawgFather Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:27 pm
I just re-read the FAQ and 101, they don't mention not being able to re-vamp your submission before voting begins. I was thinking about doing so tonight but it sounds like that's not allowed? Or maybe I misunderstand the situation. Not trying to fan flames, just seeking clarification.
By Eyalc Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Aw man, this was getting poppin!!! Now folks are getting banned from this section? Don't know if it's just one person or several. Hadn't kept up with the last thread closely. Shame because there's a few folks pulling out now.

Anyway, here's my submission.

By CharlesRandolph Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:40 pm
pk1 wrote:i don’t have anything to prove. I gave him a chance he **** on it. I understand he is your buddy. But the battles will go on fine regardless. When his stink hole was flapping all while warnings where being expressed. He mention he is in other battles and battling with some well know people. I’m sure you that want to play with him can find those locations.

I only know DANOC from here, just like you guys and I would say this for anyone. The goal is to get people involved, right? This place was in the coffin, being lowered into the grave. A little banter is always to good thing, it makes people bring their A+++ Game.

Don't delete his post, just crush him with those beats.

Charles. This battle has been going before he ever had an mpc. It will still be rolling regardless. That bridge is gone. There is no way back. Leave the dead dog alone. Or go beat him. Either way. I already said what I’m going to on this. I was in the thread when he first showed up. I’ve watched his mouth for long enough. I don’t even go to sections where he gets threads closed regularly. Because it’s so annoying to see. There is a list of heads on the list to be banned. And I didn’t make the list. I don’t have a problem with you dude. Just choose to go with the battle or not.
By pk1 Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:41 pm
DawgFather wrote:I just re-read the FAQ and 101, they don't mention not being able to re-vamp your submission before voting begins. I was thinking about doing so tonight but it sounds like that's not allowed? Or maybe I misunderstand the situation. Not trying to fan flames, just seeking clarification.

No you can pull your submission. Just delete it from SoundCloud. And resubmit before the deadline.
By DawgFather Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:48 pm
Eyalc wrote:

Forum ate my response, trying again. Like how you made the rhythm guitar sit in the track, I was tempted but didn't think I could pull it off.
By Eyalc Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:39 pm
DawgFather wrote:
Eyalc wrote:

Forum ate my response, trying again. Like how you made the rhythm guitar sit in the track, I was tempted but didn't think I could pull it off.

Thank you man.
Last edited by Eyalc on Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:58 pm
Damn its been a long time since I fired the old girl up, all chopped, produced and mastered on the MPC 2500

Look forward to seeing what everyone did :smoker: