Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By NearTao Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:25 am
Eyalc wrote:
Quickstrike2.0 wrote:

Damn...

Can I just vote now???

THIS ONE.

Yeah... it's got it all, I want to ask for more, but I don't know what else to ask for :D
By pk1 Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:30 am
Quick always comes correct with a beat.
By saltmcgault Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:38 am
I’m not going to be able to finish up my joint. Eyes dilated as ****. Can barely see these letters. Time to check out some entries.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:47 am
saltmcgault wrote:I’m not going to be able to finish up my joint. Eyes dilated as ****. Can barely see these letters. Time to check out some entries.

It never stopped, Ray Charles. You better upload that beat. :lol:
By pk1 Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:56 am
saltmcgault wrote:I’m not going to be able to finish up my joint. Eyes dilated as ****. Can barely see these letters. Time to check out some entries.

You still have tomorrow.
By saltmcgault Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:41 am
pk1 wrote:

You still have tomorrow.

I can see clearly now... sort of. i’ll toss it up to the fartcloud tommorw. i’m just about finished.
By Cockdiesel Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:55 am
Damn beat battles is popping. Been like 100 or so since I submitted might have to get back on it. Might be able to pull a vote this time lol
By DJ AMBUSH Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:43 am
Peace everyone

I am so late. I am still in the lab at 5:42 AM ET. I totally forgot. I know my entry will not count, I wanted to submit just for practice. Very nice sample choice as I will use this track for an artist.

Thanks everyone!!

--Ambush
By pk1 Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:36 am

You still have all day to post. Tuesday at midnight is the deadline. I will post vote early wed morning two day vote next battle starts Friday.