Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By NearTao Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:00 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:Question: What are you guys using to listen to these instrumentals?

You'll either love or hate this... laptop speaker, phone speaker, or headphones...
By NearTao Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:02 pm
Just FYI for a few of the entries... check the rules put in place... there are some time limits and requirements to only use the provided samples.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:30 pm
NearTao wrote:You'll either love or hate this... laptop speaker, phone speaker, or headphones...

Yeah, in this list the headphones would be the best choice. The laptop and phone speaker lacks dynamic range to actually hear, what the music sounds like. :lol:
By DJ AMBUSH Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:46 pm
pk1 wrote:
You still have all day to post. Tuesday at midnight is the deadline. I will post vote early wed morning two day vote next battle starts Friday.

Thanks fam!

:)
By Levulz2it Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:13 pm
Man! All these fire tracks, I got the password to jjos yesterday so I'm about to redo mine lol I got til midnight!!
By DJ AMBUSH Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:31 am
Here is my entry folks

Thanks

Ambush
By pk1 Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:15 am
Glad i dusted the MPC off and slapped some pads. Was fun.
This is a little dbl. Same tempo, just played drums different

Ill post Vote up early morning. Make sure you don't have outside sounds I will blaze threw them while posting for any obvious ones and exclude from vote. You guys can determine the rest
By saltmcgault Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:32 pm
NearTao wrote:
saltmcgault wrote:

You put the jingle in my jangle man... love it!

thanks! I cant wait till the day when I can fly around the mpcx and do what I think I'm trying to do. lol I miss that with the 2500. I totally whiffed this round. It was fun and I got some good practice.
By NearTao Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:51 pm
saltmcgault wrote:
thanks! I cant wait till the day when I can fly around the mpcx and do what I think I'm trying to do. lol I miss that with the 2500. I totally whiffed this round. It was fun and I got some good practice.

I hear ya... I know I *could* put a much better track together, but I'm over here doing my own thing lol

Right now I'm just trying to get myself into the habit of putting something together and learn something from it. So even if it is a bit of a mess, at least I know I did something, and I had fun doing.