Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By MPCWeapon1 Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:34 am
Danoc wrote:
MPCWeapon1 wrote:I'm just chilling tonight, but maybe I'll work on my beat tomorrow. Forget a polished sound. I'm about to make a super grimy beat out of this happy go lucky sample.

Lmao :lol:

I could make a sonic masterpiece, but I'ma have to take this sample to the other end of the music spectrum to make a banger out of it. I gotta dirty up the drums too.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:05 am
MPCWeapon1 wrote:I'm just chilling tonight, but maybe I'll work on my beat tomorrow. Forget a polished sound. I'm about to make a super grimy beat out of this happy go lucky sample.

Danoc wrote:Lmao :lol:

With what I heard so far, you could just loop the drums and win. :lol: :lol: A little battle talk!
Last edited by CharlesRandolph on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By MPCWeapon1 Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:18 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:

Danoc wrote:Lmao :lol:

With what I heard so far, you could just loop the drums and win. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I don't go for the win. I'm just a beat making addict. I love the beat making exercise. Its a good exercise to flip someone else's sample. A sample that I wouldn't particularly go for.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:41 am
No excuses. Either it’s Dope or not. It’s not the samples, Be creative and use your imagination. If not sale your gear, delete your account, and drink your tears of failure. :lol: :lol:
By pk1 Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:07 pm
DawgFather wrote:I bent the rules, used a very short waveform from the samples to use in a keygroup to create synth sounds, also added delay. Pretty much aped the entire drum sample because it was better than anything I can boom bap.

no rules broke. As long as you use the sample you can make it sound like what ever you can pull out your machine.
By Levulz2it Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:06 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:What happened to DANOC's beat?

I was about to say the same thing! I think we need a tutorial on how he made the drums sound one that :worthy:
By NearTao Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:12 pm
He posted, removed, posted... and apparently removed again. At least that is what it looked like.

Maybe he's cooking some more dope beats and chops?
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:15 pm
NearTao wrote:He posted, removed, posted... and apparently removed again. At least that is what it looked like.

Maybe he's cooking some more dope beats and chops?

You can't delete, once someone responds to your post.