Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:56 am
Congrats on the W Saddyah! Nice entries last round. Let's see what everybody can come up with this round.

Sample:https:
http://www.dropbox.com/s/6y6ubicavzumqo ... t.wav?dl=0

Rule:
Make a trap beat with a boom bap bridge somewhere in it.

Entries must be submitted via youtube or soundcloud with BB282 somewhere in the title. The deadline is The deadline is Tuesday June 23rd midnight. Voting will take place for 2 days. The winner of BB282 please inbox Pk1 or Psych ONE sample and rules by Friday night. Good luck and have fun!
By saltmcgault Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:05 am
:hmmm: :WTF:
By peterpiper Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:38 am
May I make a grindcore track instead?? ;)
peace
By NearTao Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:27 pm
Never really tried to drop a trap track before... was fun, even if I didn't really nail it.
By Cockdiesel Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:51 pm
Strange I make trap style beats and I already have the boom bat break down but struggling with the trap part of the beat. I’ll see if I can somehow transition the two better ran out of gas last night
By MPCWeapon1 Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:52 pm
Since it's a trap round gotta listen on good speakers to really appreciate this track.

By DawgFather Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:24 pm
I'm not sure I know what trap is, if you listen to TI's Trap Musik and then to 6ix9ine & Nicki Minaj's TROLLZ...I don't see much in common (BTW Nicki in that video HELLO). I'd appreciate if someone could school me. I'm also confused with the rules stating the bridge needed to be boom bap -- other than folks laying down some melodies or lyrics, isn't that what we do here? :hmmm:

That said, I didn't completely embarrass myself this time, but I'm not sure I met the requirements. Either way, I had fun and learned a lot. I think it's hilarious my last "Thomas the Train" submission plays right after this on SoundCloud, that poop is staying there, choo choo!

By NearTao Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:54 am
DawgFather wrote:That said, I didn't completely embarrass myself this time, but I'm not sure I met the requirements.

Sounds dark... check
Ratchet hats... check
Hey/Whoa/What... check
BPM... maybe a little too chill... but it always felt like a wide range from 80-160'ish to me

Maybe not nailed, but definitely landed a lot of the elements. Also... A+ for listening to source material for inspiration instead of just googling "How to make LoFi trap music that the kiddies like"
By Cockdiesel Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:14 pm

Methodically engineered for your ear pods or Honda hatchback.