Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Levulz2it Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:07 pm
Lampdog wrote:
DawgFather wrote:@Carlos how did you do the "stutter/stop" effect?

MPC has gate effects that can get that done also.

Care to elaborate?
By saadyah tz▾i Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:40 am
since i came 2nd place last battle i probably should have had dibs on choosing the next sample but i won't argue with the mods :worthy:

By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:59 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Is the drop box link just a rip of the YouTube video? Seems to have the crackles in the same spots. Just wondering.

Sorry only just seen the question mate :Sigh: It is indeed a youtube rip, I did a bit of digging in the early days of lockdown to pass the time

saltmcgault wrote:you’re good man. you do a good job of hold this place up. i figured you were busy so i just let the fellas know.

I try man.................. (badly) :lol:

saadyah tz▾i wrote:since i came 2nd place last battle i probably should have had dibs on choosing the next sample but i won't argue with the mods :worthy:

Unfortunately that is not how it work here man, if the winner doesn't come through with a sample then we choose a sample/rules for the next round. The reason being we try our best to keep it to schedule, Friday to Tuesday midnight to do something for the battle and then a 2 day vote. But your welcome and anybody is on here to PM us samples for the battle to archive in the dropbox folder encase the winner doesn't come through with a sample