Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:25 am
Congrats on the W Saddyah! Let's get this next round started.

Rule: You have to use something from the drum(s) at the end of the sample.

Sample:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9z7swvvjnmmr ... 9.wav?dl=0
Rules
Open round

As per normal your entry must have battle number 288 in track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. The Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday The 18th of August.

Peace
By dez perado Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:37 am

congratulations on the win Saddyah
By saltmcgault Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:10 am
By saltmcgault Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:15 pm
I got my salt master scratch on while I was making some adjustments on my entry that ended up going on until the wee hours of the night. I just wanted mention that the name and vocal drops are not subliminal messages directed towards any of you. I'm interested in hearing what everybody whipped up this round. :smoker:
By CharlesRandolph Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:55 pm
saltmcgault wrote:I got my salt master scratch on while I was making some adjustments on my entry that ended up going on until the wee hours of the night. I just wanted mention that the name and vocal drops are not subliminal messages directed towards any of you. I'm interested in hearing what everybody whipped up this round. :smoker:

:lol: :popcorn:
By saltmcgault Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:30 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote: :lol: :popcorn:

I hope you weren't expecting deck work on dj qbert or dj premier's level. :lol:
I'm having a friend come over this weekend to do that part. I wanted to keep it authentic in respects everybody who submitted an entry. I can't fake the funk and go out like a fake sucker.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:29 pm
saltmcgault wrote:I hope you weren't expecting deck work on dj qbert or dj premier's level. :lol:
I'm having a friend come over this weekend to do that part. I wanted to keep it authentic in respects everybody who submitted an entry. I can't fake the funk and go out like a fake sucker.

Export the MIDI scratch file. :lol:
By saltmcgault Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:26 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Export the MIDI scratch file. :lol:

Sent! It's named "simple_jack_scratch_take200"