Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:16 pm
Congrats to djerratic on winning the last round, lets kick this weeks battle off

Sample
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1sij4e63hain ... -.wav?dl=0

Rules

As per normal your entry must have battle number 292 in track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. The Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday The 6th of October.

Stay safe guys
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:00 pm
NearTao wrote:s/August/September ?

Not sure why I put August :WTF: All this lockdown business is slowly driving me stir crazy :lol: Thanks for pointing out man, all fixed
By pk1 Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:59 pm

Yo I need to get beat fix. Been working and doing the fam thing. Haven’t heard sample yet but Dez is rockin something fresh. Gotta slap some pads with y’all this week.
By saltmcgault Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:46 pm
pk1 wrote:
Yo I need to get beat fix. Been working and doing the fam thing. Haven’t heard sample yet but Dez is rockin something fresh. Gotta slap some pads with y’all this week.

:nod:
By pk1 Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:26 pm

Yo you guys that have posted mind if we put this round off til next week? Or should we just vote. I’d like to mess with this sample. Salt said he would also get down. I got one other dude that wants to get down as well. We are late on vote anyway should have went up yesterday. What you guys think?
By SOVLTRON Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:44 pm
Hey I’m thinking of submitting but can I use the Akai Force?
By ccastillo123 Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:00 am
I’m ok with it.

pk1 wrote:
Yo you guys that have posted mind if we put this round off til next week? Or should we just vote. I’d like to mess with this sample. Salt said he would also get down. I got one other dude that wants to get down as well. We are late on vote anyway should have went up yesterday. What you guys think?
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:13 am
SOVLTRON wrote:Hey I’m thinking of submitting but can I use the Akai Force?

Yeah that's cool using the Force and welcome to the battles man :smoker:

pk1 wrote:Yo you guys that have posted mind if we put this round off til next week? Or should we just vote. I’d like to mess with this sample. Salt said he would also get down. I got one other dude that wants to get down as well. We are late on vote anyway should have went up yesterday. What you guys think?

Me and salt have been holding out throwing the vote up waiting for your sorry ass to throw up a entry :lol: It's all good with me if it's cool with everyone else :smoker:

PS) Welcome back man :smoker: