Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By saltmcgault Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:29 am
Props on the Win peter piper that beat was dope! Lets get BB#297 going and check out what goodies peterpiper blessed us with for this round.

Samples: https://we.tl/t-hiwQ4yOGFu

No special rules. There are two songs in that file. The beat doesn't have to use both.

Your entry must have battle number 297 in the track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. The Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday The 15th of December. Good luck and have fun!!
By dez perado Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:54 pm
Congrats on the win P.
I used both samples they were dope.layered a kick drum added baseline and some sonny carson quotes on this one.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:40 pm
As we only have one entry this week, we are going to extend this battle another week. The new deadline is the 15th of December, I will update the OG thread :smoker:
By peterpiper Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:10 am
???
Yo people, wanna battle me in being slow?

I'll upload my beat in a few hours. Beware. It's crazy hot.

peace
By peterpiper Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:15 am
Back from the dead. I should have known.......:)

Here's my contribution to this battle

I used both songs, an 808 kick sine for the bass and some vocal samples. (also had a scratch track withj that crazy hot vox but reaper crashed and I was to frustrated)

I realized that I tend to do more beats with a party/summer vibe. I guess 2020 is too depressing to make dark beats. I have anticipation and hope for summer 2022 or 2023 :)
peace