Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip Of The Week?

75%
N/A
25%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:48 pm
Right its time once again to crown a winner, lets get voting

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 day, can the winner please send me , PK1 or Saltmcgault
ONE sample/rules on Friday for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc

FrankTheLyricalTank

NearTeo

dez perado

Good luck all
By NearTao Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:43 am
Tough call for me...

Frank... those drums are scrumptious... and I really dig the flip... sounds really great... except for a few parts that give away some of the pitch/stretching going on... seriously good though man!

Dez... this track is kind of grunged up... and rubbing dirt in your ears... but in a solid way... the start of the track I wasn't sure I was going to be into it, but once the parts come together you can feel the rhythm here... sweet!
By dez perado Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:59 pm
I'm having really hard time deciding .i really like what you both did with the sample
By dez perado Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:49 pm
went with the Tank on this one. beat got mad story-telling potential
By Null Sweat Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:09 pm
NearTao - It was interesting what you did with the modular gear. I'd like to hear more of that experimenting in the future.

Dez - Classic Dez grime. I like how you used that flute as whistle/siren.

Voted for Frank, that straight-forward/minimal approach got me this time. Nice work, everyone!