Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:43 pm
Congrats to FrankTheLyricalTank on winning the last round, lets get this round popping :smoker:

Sample
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qec4zuv3yuzg ... n.wav?dl=0

Rules
No Acapellas.
Any track length.
outside drums/instruments ok to use.

VST bass ok to use.
VST instruments ok to use.
VST Fx’s ok to use.

As per normal your entry must have battle number 302 in track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread.
The Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday the 9th of February
By pk1 Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:25 am

...... a was shocked to hear Double K from People Under the stairs just passed. This is just as crushing to me as Phife Dog, Guru, Dilla, Jam Master J, Sean P.

R.I.P. my Botha’s.
Thank you for the magic. And inspiration.
By CHOPFYT Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:53 pm
shit man this has been one hell of a crappy year...RIP
By saltmcgault Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:58 pm
pk1 wrote:
...... a was shocked to hear Double K from People Under the stairs just passed. This is just as crushing to me as Phife Dog, Guru, Dilla, Jam Master J, Sean P.

R.I.P. my Brotha’s.
Thank you for the magic. And inspiration.

CHOPFYT wrote:shit man this has been one hell of a crappy year...RIP

I agree. 2021 isn't off to a good start. RIP Double K.

I updated the OG post and extended this round. The deadline is midnight Tues the 9th of Feb.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:05 pm
RIP Double K... man **** 2021 already :fku:

saltmcgault wrote:I updated the OG post and extended this round. The deadline is midnight Tues the 9th of Feb.

Nice one man you beat me too it :smoker:
By Ajax Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:10 pm
Got way too lit last night. This is mixed terribly and a little all over the place... but, whatever. Cool sample track. So many possibilities.

All melodic elements are from the sample. Added FX, bass and drums... and Ice Cube and Soundwave. (Assume those aren't considered accappellas for this purpose.)

Cheers.
By NearTao Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:35 am
I don't think I could have cut this much closer to the wire...

Just drums from outside... everything else was sampled from the track with an application of vigorous effects and automation where I felt I could get away with it and still have a cohesive track.
Last edited by NearTao on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
By NearTao Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:37 am
Ajax wrote:Got way too lit last night. This is mixed terribly and a little all over the place... but, whatever. Cool sample track. So many possibilities.

All melodic elements are from the sample. Added FX, bass and drums... and Ice Cube and Soundwave. (Assume those aren't considered accappellas for this purpose.)

Cheers.

Sweet like honey man... if this is you wasted... I'd like to see what you consider your final form :D