Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Flip Of The Week?

N/A
17%
N/A
25%
42%
17%
By Null Sweat Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:39 pm
Ajax wrote:Just wanted to drop in to comment on Null’s beat too

Thanks a lot, dude!

Congrats, Lampdog! Hit us with some fluffy biscuits.
By DokBrown Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:15 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Right it's time once again to get your votes in for this weeks winner

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 day, can the winner please send me , PK1 or Saltmcgault
ONE sample/rules on Friday for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc

NearTao

this is a banger !!!!

FrankTheLyricalTank

Undosequence

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Lampdog

Ajax

Good luck people :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:06 pm
Lampdog wrote:
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:ありがとうございました

HAHA. I read it like in a flash, second nature with Hira and Kata now, Kanji is a DIFFERENT story. Been studying writing lately, and reading character books.

Don't touch the mustache!

I voted for you cause I honestly feel you did way better. I can't listen to my own shit over and over like what was said way up above, but you guys' shyt I can listen to over and over and it doesn't bother me.

I knew your get in it a flash :lol: Oh that's really cool man I've been learning a little Hira and Kata... Kanji is way off for me at the moment but hopefully you get Kanji down to second nature too.

Don't touch the mustache just reminds me of Toy Story :lol:

To be fair I'm the same with my shit I can't listen to it over and over I start finding mistakes and "I wish I did this, that and the other" differently

Congrats on the win, going to throw up the next round now :smoker:
By Lampdog Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:13 pm
Already sent my info to Salt and maybe he got it to you.

Over 10k Kanji, I doubt it.