Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

18%
9%
55%
9%
9%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:41 am
Right it's time once again to get your votes in for this weeks winner

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 day, can the winner please send me , PK1 or Saltmcgault
ONE sample/rules on Friday for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc

Undosequence

dez perado

FrankTheLyricalTank

NearTao

Keith's Lard

Good luck people :smoker:
By Null Sweat Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:32 am
I gotta it to NearTao, that track is unique. The speak & spell linked up with skynet and gained consciousness. Lol
By NearTao Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:11 pm
Undo - digging the groove here, got some head nodding rhythm going on :D

Dez - so dang off kilter, the tipsy turvy sound is dope, definitely a surprising track for me.

Frank - smooth flip as usual from you, really really like the chops… I can only imagine how much time you spent digging for them through the track.

Keith - put a huge smile on for me… there’s a bunch of elements here that just remind me of the good ‘ole times
By saltmcgault Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:17 pm
Congrats on the W last round Lampdog! My hat goes off to all that flipped this sample. I voted for
Undosequence with FrankTheLyricalTank as runner-up. Nice entries. :smoker:
By Undosequence Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:20 pm
saltmcgault wrote:Congrats on the W last round Lampdog! My hat goes off to all that flipped this sample. I voted for
Undosequence with FrankTheLyricalTank as runner-up. Nice entrie :arrow: s. :smoker:

Ah, thanks for the vote man!! I appreciate it.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:18 pm
Props to everyone that entered, was a tough one to flip. My vote went to FrankTheLyricalTank :smoker:
By Ocular Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:24 am
For me it was a coin toss between Undosequence and Keith's Lard, with Undosequence heads and Keith's Lard tails. Congrats on the coin toss Undosequence.
By Undosequence Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:26 am
Ocular wrote:For me it was a coin toss between Undosequence and Keith's Lard, with Undosequence heads and Keith's Lard tails. Congrats on the coin toss Undosequence.

Yo thanks man!! I'm really happy to of got 2 votes.