Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:17 pm
Congratulations to FrankTheLyricalTank on wining the last battle, let's get this week round cooking :smoker:

Sample
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ukgnu3gy9taw ... e.wav?dl=0

Rules
Any track length.
Outside drums/instruments ok to use.
VST bass ok to use.
VST instruments ok to use.
VST Fx’s ok to use

As per normal your entry must have battle number 305 in track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. The Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday the 2nd of March
By Lampdog Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:44 pm
:-D
By Undosequence Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:03 pm

I know the structure is very strange, it also got a bit scratchy (I can't help myself :lol: ) I wanted to bring it into Serato or Traktor and do some trick mixing to add flavour but I'm not going to have time.

I'm hoping the mix will be loud enough, I'm obviously doing something wrong, in Ableton it's really loud, then when I export it it's quiet? I think I need to read some manuals! :)
By Undosequence Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:14 am
Undosequence wrote:

I know the structure is very strange, it also got a bit scratchy (I can't help myself :lol: ) I wanted to bring it into Serato or Traktor and do some trick mixing to add flavour but I'm not going to have time.

I'm hoping the mix will be loud enough, I'm obviously doing something wrong, in Ableton it's really loud, then when I export it it's quiet? I think I need to read some manuals! :)

Actually the mix sounds louder than my previous attempts, I might be finally working this out :lol:
By NearTao Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:44 pm
Will have to see if I can get a break from unpacking to try an hour or so at putting something together... though will need to unpack the MPC first :lol: