Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

N/A
67%
33%
N/A
N/A
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:49 am
It's that time once again to vote for the flip of the week :smoker:

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 day, can the winner please send me , PK1 or Saltmcgault
ONE sample/rules on Friday for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc

machzathis

Lampdog

J.O.Beats

Bliprock

NearTao

Good luck guys
By Lampdog Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:27 am
Jo got heat. I voted Jo.
By bliprock Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:29 am
I only see one vote cast by me though Lampdog, so wonder what's going on. I voted for you btw.. but liked Jo too, was good.
By DokBrown Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:58 pm
BEST CHOPS goes to MACH ZATHIS – that loop had me slow dancing by myself with a bottle of champagne in my hand ;-)

But lampdog had me with the graffiti spray. Now’s that production. GHOST would spazz on that track . . . .
By machzathis Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:44 pm
Busy week sorry everyone. Loved all the chops, but man lampdog's was the freshest, that spray can woooo wee. And DokBrown, WOW thank you for that. Glad you had drink in hand vibing.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:13 pm
Dope work all round this week fellas, shame I never got to finish my entry but hey ho.... Tough one between machzathis and Lampdog but Lampdog just cliched it for me :smoker:
By Lampdog Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:42 pm
I’d like to dedicate that win to my triple og big homie James who passed away 3 weeks ago. He was THEE BIGGEST fan of Teena Marie. I mean that’s damn near all he listened to.
By Ocular Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:01 pm
Lampdog wrote:I’d like to dedicate that win to my triple og big homie James who passed away 3 weeks ago. He was THEE BIGGEST fan of Teena Marie. I mean that’s damn near all he listened to.

Damn man, I am sorry for your loss.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:34 pm
Shit man, sorry for your loss Lampdog
By Lampdog Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:53 pm
@O
@PS

Thanks man. I appreciate it.