Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:08 am
Congrats to Lampdog on the last win, lets get this started on another flip

Sample
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2s77edti1kb5a ... e.wav?dl=0

Rules
Open Round

As per normal your entry must have battle number 309 in track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. The Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday the 13th of April
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:23 pm
Yep you guessed it correct Null :lol:

Will update the OG post... New deadline Tuesday the 13th of April
By Null Sweat Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:57 pm
Just making sure, I can't seem to get time Saturday-Monday to make beats. It's always Tuesday-Friday, I'm left with free time in the evenings. :lol: The sample is dope.

I can't remember when it changed, but it was a bi-weekly battle here for a long time. I was wondering if you guys considered going back to that format, I mean if it becomes slow again. It would be less moderation, beats are usually more fleshed out with more participants.
By saltmcgault Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:09 pm
Null Sweat wrote:Just making sure, I can't seem to get time Saturday-Monday to make beats. It's always Tuesday-Friday, I'm left with free time in the evenings. :lol: The sample is dope.

I can't remember when it changed, but it was a bi-weekly battle here for a long time. I was wondering if you guys considered going back to that format, I mean if it becomes slow again. It would be less moderation, beats are usually more fleshed out with more participants.

We try to keep it on schedule 1 battle per week. If there isn't 2 or more entries or if the new round doesn't get posted soon enough then we will extend the deadline another week. If people that have entered that battle are ok with extending it another week then its possible. If you're working on an entry feel free to ask if it can be extended.
By Undosequence Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:23 am
Ah yes, from a selfish point of view I'm happy this battle got extended as I haven't had time to touch the mpc in a couple of weeks but really feeling the sample!! :)
Looking forward to getting on this!
Congrats to Lampdog for the win in the last round!
By Lampdog Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:16 pm
:-D

Me too, just haven't had the time or energy after work.
By Lampdog Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:08 pm
By Lampdog Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:53 am
Eyalc wrote:I'm sorry... I mean no disrespect to anyone...
but battle 309 is over. Move on to battle 310.

:lol: :lol: Nah man, we can’t fast forward yet. We gotta let the BASF 90 Chromdioxid Super II play out. :wink:

J.O.BEATS wrote: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thanks!
By Undosequence Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:24 am
Eyalc wrote:
Lampdog wrote:

I'm sorry... I mean no disrespect to anyone...

Aw cmon man, let's not put other people off, we want to hear more beats!! :lol:
By Null Sweat Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:31 am
Lampdog wrote:
Eyalc wrote:I'm sorry... I mean no disrespect to anyone...

:lol: :lol: Nah man, we can’t fast forward yet. We gotta let the BASF 90 Chromdioxid Super II play out. :wink:

J.O.BEATS wrote: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thanks!

That tape already broke the deck, man. :lol: :worthy: