Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Beat?

N/A
63%
38%
By saltmcgault Thu May 20, 2021 1:30 am
Right its time once again to crown a winner, lets get to voting

Usual rules as per normal, don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 days. Can the winner please send me , PK1 or Psychedelic Schizophrenic ONE sample/rules on Friday for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc.

Good Luck...

Dheurt

Near Tao

UNDOSEQUENCE
By Undosequence Thu May 20, 2021 8:32 am
Hey Salt, I can't seem to vote? I can see the percentages but I can't see an option to click to vote. :hmmm:
By Undosequence Thu May 20, 2021 8:34 am
Undosequence wrote:Hey Salt, I can't seem to vote? I can see the percentages but I can't see an option to click to vote. :hmmm:

Sorry it must of been user error, it popped up in the end.

I voted NearTao.
By Undosequence Thu May 20, 2021 10:58 am
dheurt wrote:Impatient to go to next battle :smoker:

Haha, I'm exactly the same, can we just say NearTao won and get on with the next? :)
By dheurt Thu May 20, 2021 11:21 am
Undosequence wrote:
dheurt wrote:Impatient to go to next battle :smoker:

Haha, I'm exactly the same, can we just say NearTao won and get on with the next? :)

Congrats NearTao
Undo you use old mpc or new ?
Dope track
By Undosequence Thu May 20, 2021 12:17 pm
NearTao wrote:What's the rush, you think I'm holding out on some deep cut tracks?

Voted Undo... really enjoyed the track man!

Haha, I'm just eager to see if I can mix the next battle entry better.

Thanks for saying man!
By Undosequence Thu May 20, 2021 12:23 pm
[/quote]
Congrats NearTao
Undo you use old mpc or new ?
Dope track[/quote]

Ah I was just messing man, I don't have the power to cut the battle short.

I use an mpc1000 with jjosxlcd (the big screen)
I've tried many of mpcs and got on with them all but the 1000 with JJ os for me personally has enough to not be limited as to what I can do, but also not so many features that I'm confused and out of my comfort zone.
How about you?
By dheurt Thu May 20, 2021 1:09 pm
ok nice work man !
i have 2500 since 1 month and try to do beat only with, it's my first mpc :mrgreen:
By Undosequence Thu May 20, 2021 1:27 pm
dheurt wrote:ok nice work man !
i have 2500 since 1 month and try to do beat only with, it's my first mpc :mrgreen:

Nice! The 2500 is my favourite of the lot!!
lots of space, compatible with jjos, a nice amount of audio and midi outs, usb connectivity, plus I love how with jjos you can use the numeric buttons to get straight to a function rather than pressing mode+pad.

Unfortunately a speaker fell of the wall and smashed down onto my 2500 which absolutely trashed it.

:WTF:
By saltmcgault Thu May 20, 2021 1:36 pm
Undosequence wrote:
Undosequence wrote:Hey Salt, I can't seem to vote? I can see the percentages but I can't see an option to click to vote. :hmmm:

Sorry it must of been user error, it popped up in the end.

I voted NearTao.

It sounds like you weren't singed into your account.
By dheurt Thu May 20, 2021 3:55 pm
Undosequence wrote:
dheurt wrote:ok nice work man !

Nice! The 2500 is my favourite of the lot!!
lots of space, compatible with jjos, a nice amount of audio and midi outs, usb connectivity, plus I love how with jjos you can use the numeric buttons to get straight to a function rather than pressing mode+pad.

Unfortunately a speaker fell of the wall and smashed down onto my 2500 which absolutely trashed it.

:WTF:

ohhhh :Sigh:
By DokBrown Thu May 20, 2021 10:27 pm
Undo cheated with that ghostface drop ;-)
NEARTAO was a fine smooth blend with a bit of trap flava