Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:03 pm
Congrats to Oskarr on winning the last round, lets get the next round rocking

Sample
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4tx9htt21pfw5 ... e.wav?dl=0

Rules
Open Round

As per normal your entry must have battle number 314 in track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. The Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday the 29th of June
By bliprock Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:12 am

Soooo, someone was saying about track I did was too long for a beat battle? So I recorded 4 hours straight of me jamming out live and you so nearly got that instead of this snippet which isn't that great but It has the main ideas in there.. lol not enough time to even figure out what I wanted to cut out.. count yaself lucky you didnt get the 7 hour jam live mix lmao
By saltmcgault Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:49 pm
bliprock wrote:

Soooo, someone was saying about track I did was too long for a beat battle? So I recorded 4 hours straight of me jamming out live and you so nearly got that instead of this snippet which isn't that great but It has the main ideas in there.. lol not enough time to even figure out what I wanted to cut out.. count yaself lucky you didnt get the 7 hour jam live mix lmao

Take the advice or don't. Make your tracks as long as you want idgaf ... upload your 4 hour beat for an entry. :lol: If I were to listen to it I would probably tune out after a minute or 2. What I have learned from my time while participating in and voting on these battles is that you want to make them short and sweet get to the point. Some people don't have time to listen to a 7 min mix for a beat battle I know I don't.
By Oskarr Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:48 pm
Might need to extend this battle. My sample was a little harder to work with than I initially thought.