I think this is another case of explaining what the heck I did, because it's probably not entirely obvious what's going on. The only external samples are the Bass, Kick, Snare, Hats, Shaker, and Claps. Everything else is coming from the sample, but pretty heavily processed through the Morphagene for granular effects, and then in a the last 2/3rds of the track also going through the Data Bender to get some weird corrupted sounds/stutters and stuff in there.
The initial sound was actually put together with that guitar sound loop stacked at the beginning, and I just wanted to make it work so I spent a bit of time finding loop points and the getting a reasonable BPM. Basically it is the tail end of the track playing pitched down, and then using the Morphagene morph control to add some additional harmonic content in which is giving it that kind of... I don't know... rhythmic kind of guitar lead?
I spent a lot of time just trying to find a rhythm that would work with this guitar sound to play out the drums and bass, and I feel like I got the groove of it well enough *shrug*.
The next sections that have the weirder sounding guitar and Vox kind of "waaa" are sounds from the sample, but as I said, played through the Morphagene pitched down, and then just tweaking settings in the Data Bender to get it into a sweet spot that would sound interesting.
Overall, this doesn't really give any kind of throwback to the original sample, so kind of a boo... but whatever, I had fun putting this weird track together, and I suppose that's what counts
I spent a couple hours trying to do hunting and pecking to see if I could find something to work out for some FX, drums, and bass... but ultimately the rest of what I sampled just wasn't holding the track together in a way that I thought sounded good.