Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best flip?

50%
50%
By saltmcgault Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:52 pm
Alright lets get the show on the road and see who flipped the sample the best. I have something for this round but I'm not feeling it enough to submit it. Same rules as usual. The vote will go for 2 days.Let them know what you think. Can the winner send psych, pk1, or me a sample/rule sometime Sat 11/6/21. Goodluck!

Update: My bad guys! I didn't realize I clicked on Dez's page and not the beat. I added the correct beat we can run the vote for 1 day or we can just move on its up to you guys. The only L that's getting passed out here is going to me. Somebody inbox me a sample for the next round.

Dez Perado

Near Tao

By NearTao Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:00 pm
@Dez - could totally see somebody dropping some bars and verses over this... really into this, great job!

For mine... I feel like it didn't quite lock in/make sense with the beat until the ~30 second mark when I dropped the full beat... before that it feels a little off. Which is kind of what I was going for, but I'm not sure it was the right way to approach it now that I listen back.
By DokBrown Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:20 pm
TAO is making his music somewhere very special . . . . . . . .
I dig the visuals ;-)

I think u have the wrong link for DEZ, this is not his BB320 post
By saltmcgault Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:16 am
DokBrown wrote:I think u have the wrong link for DEZ, this is not his BB320 post

:WTF: :Sigh:
By dez perado Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:54 am
@Near Tao beat was really dope and creative.
By dez perado Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:57 am
Here goes the correct beat
By C5ICK Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:06 pm
Dope beats! When is the next battle? I would like to participate.