Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:27 am
Congrats to FrankTheLyricalTank on winning the last round, lets see what gem you all get to flip this week

Sample
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0e2xiwpsi8k9 ... 9.wav?dl=0

Rules
Open Round

As per normal your entry must have battle number 325 in track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. The Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday the 15th of February
By DokBrown Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:15 pm
I sincerely hope this 1 is as lit as the last 1. ;-)
By NearTao Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:30 pm
hopefully... listened to the track a few times... and I'm struggling to find sections I want to work with... probably need to think way outside the box on this one
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:37 pm
As we only one entry I give this a week extension, new deadline is the 15th :smoker:
By Chillin Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:47 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:As we only one entry I give this a week extension, new deadline is the 15th :smoker:

Cool, I might join. It’s been a long time and this is a difficult task.
By Lampdog Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:41 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:new deadline is the 15th :smoker:

By Lampdog Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:28 am
By Lampdog Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:49 pm
Go everybody!

I like to hear what people come up with. All the musical minds putting something on the table, bring that weird shit, that funky shit, that raw shit, etc. All of it.
By C5ICK Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:35 am

Lampdog has my vote but I wanted to get mine in. Thanks for the extending the deadline. I find it tough to participate with my work schedule. This sample was something else though.