Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Lampdog Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:27 am
By NearTao Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:32 pm
akaimpclive2 wrote:
NearTao wrote:Just one entry, but you could always put drops in between and have some mad change ups

Good idea, but a little too much effort to do in mpc live. Without a DAW it's a lot of work to glue 4 beats together

Maybe, or just render the 3 or 4 tracks out... create a new program with each beat and just do some DJ style cuts/drops to change beats... I bet there's a quick way to do it on the MPC that'd sound halfway decent at least.
By Lampdog Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:37 pm
Compressor took it’s job a lil too seriously and made the quiet part loud as hell. :lol: :lol:
I’m leaving it, I aint changing it.

@akaimpclive2
Very possible to make those changeups/ dropouts and transitions work in your favor for sure.
By akaimpclive2 Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:40 pm
Thank you guys.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to play with MPC today, so the transitions between beats are very poor.
I uploaded longer versions of each beat on soundcloud.
By Lampdog Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:34 am
Fixed
By Large Jesus Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:31 am
What's up my dudes? Long time musician, first time producer - I just got an MPC a few weeks ago and made a few little beats already. This is my first full on track though. Feedback welcome. Thanks for the sample!

By saltmcgault Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:08 am
akaimpclive2 wrote:I understand that only one bit can be given? Because yesterday I did 4 and each one in a different style and now I can't decide on one: D

switch it up halfway like czarface..lol

I see some new heads in here.. that's whats up!! Welcome to the battles..