Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

BEST FLIP?

10%
20%
N/A
20%
N/A
N/A
N/A
30%
20%
By saltmcgault Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:40 pm
Alright let's see who finessed this sample the best!!

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself.
Vote will run for 2 day, can the winner please send me , PK1 or Psychedelic Schizophrenic ONE sample/rules on Friday for the next round.
As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc.

Near Tao

Palo Santo

BostonGreen

Lampdog

Keiths Lard

akaimpclive2

Large Jesus

FrankTheLyricalTank

dsmooth812

By Large Jesus Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:49 pm
Tough choice. A bunch of these went hard. I had to give it to Frank though. That bass line really ties the room together.
By Lampdog Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 pm
DAMN sure is a hard choice! I liked them ALL and I also wanted to ask all the beatmakers if I can place these beats in my car so I can roll hard to and from work? That and in my studio enjoying the sounds is the only place I'd use the beats. IF that's ok with anyone/everyone. Gotta ask first imo.

But, I voted Frank. YES, ties the room together nicely is a damn good way to describe it.
By akaimpclive2 Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:01 pm
If Lampdog had not participated, I would have had a hard choice. And in such a situation, these stereo drums and this BRASS (?) Do the job.
By Oskarr Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:21 am
Went with dsmooth812 but it was close between them and BostonGreen.
By Lampdog Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:44 am
akaimpclive2 wrote:?…and this BRASS (?)

By BostonGreen Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:36 am
Oskarr wrote:Went with dsmooth812 but it was close between them and BostonGreen.

Made my day, vote or no vote, just being considered is a win for a hobbyist such as myself :-D

I did myself no favours only spending a couple of hours on it, I've been away from home for the last week work training, so had to rush it and haven't been able to revisit it.

Was a hard vote, in fact my vote would probably change daily depending on my mood, Frank and Large Jesus were great, the bassline in Lampdogs is wicked, but I went with Palo in the end.
By saltmcgault Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:38 pm
palo santo.
By Lampdog Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:02 am
akaimpclive2 wrote:Thanks! I will use it soon

Happy synth designing to you!
By BostonGreen Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:02 pm
FrankTheLyricalTank wrote:
Large Jesus wrote:Sup with that new sample tho?

I sent a PM with the new sample, but it's currently stuck in my outbox and not sent

Dropbox it?
By BostonGreen Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:22 pm
I'm itching for the next one :-D I got 8 days off, so hope the next sample is a goodun

Btw, congratulations Frank :worthy: as I'm guessing deadline has passed, I'm in UK, so not sure if time difference