Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:22 pm
Congrats to akaimpclive2 on the win, lets see what The Marksman has given us to flip for this round

Sample
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4l5h97nq603m ... 7.wav?dl=0

Rules
Open round

As per normal your entry must have battle number 357 in track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. The Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday the 18th of July
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:00 pm
Shoot totally forgot it was the 4th of July celebrations (belated happy independence day guys :smoker: ) I will extend and run this till the 18th of July. Will update the OG post
By Lampdog Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:15 pm
Loaded this sample. I feel it’s trying to push me in directions I’m not comfortable in exploring and that is saying alot cause I like being “not normal”.
On the other hand, the 90’s PETE ROCK would murder every chop of this imo
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:08 pm
Ok folks I will get digging for something for the next one round and throw it up asap
By Large Jesus Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:36 pm
I’ve been out the game for a bit. Life got busy. But I got something cooking up with this last night. Almost there.
By Lampdog Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:50 pm
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:44 pm
Ok going to close this round down and crown Large Jesus the winner, shoot us a sample LJ and we can get the next round rocking :smoker:
By Large Jesus Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:45 pm
Just sent you something. For some reason messages get stuck in my outbox for a while and idk how to get them to push out faster.
By Lampdog Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:54 pm
Those messages only disappear when the other side actually opens it.
By Lampdog Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:44 pm
:lol: