The place to share knowledge about upgrades, mods, customisations and all other cool DIY projects for MPCs and other music equipment.
By SHWELL Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 am
check Ebay as well, I think they are selling that exact one now on there... Its from the dude on this site.
By mr.pleasant Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:00 pm
Doglamp wrote:You don't need an MPC stand save your money! :)

or better yet.......... go 2 ur local convinence store a find a couple of crates ( milk, etc... )
in these reccession times ANYTHING FREE IS GOOD
By locotesmjr Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:06 pm
mr.pleasant wrote:
Doglamp wrote:You don't need an MPC stand save your money! :)

or better yet.......... go 2 ur local convinence store a find a couple of crates ( milk, etc... )
in these reccession times ANYTHING FREE IS GOOD

the point here is the angle... with those stands you have the perfect angle to see the screen without break your neck... plus your workflow is better...
By SHWELL Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:41 pm
I like them as well, but I needed to have the ability to move my MPC around and I did not want to be limited to using just my desk.... My MPC also gets burn in the bathroom, so I can put some stank/Funk in my music....

Loco that is ya boy that is selling these on Ebay right?
By Ronnieray32 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm
just copped this On Stage LPT5000 Laptop Computer Stand...to go with my new 1000 thats on de way!!(excited)
it looks like it will be ferfect set at the shortest setting on my desk for sure..
and i also got this lil cheap O "laptop desk" for my 500 ...man all mps need tilt screens haha back pain like a **** i had to cop somthin for both of em
and no it doesnt budge i pound on that thing all day long...(i kno it doesnt look too sturdy but it is )
By SHWELL Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:10 pm
This is one of those subjects that can be a bit over thought..... Do whatever worx for you..... Everyone has different needs.

Plexiglass
Wood
Custom
PreMade
Plastic

All of this shit worx.
By LvngDead Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:21 pm
what is the maximum weight that the laptop stand can support? I wanna throw an asr x on there.
By Doglamp Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:27 pm
Yo, I think your ASR will fall over!
By locotesmjr Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:44 am
SHWELL wrote:I like them as well, but I needed to have the ability to move my MPC around and I did not want to be limited to using just my desk.... My MPC also gets burn in the bathroom, so I can put some stank/Funk in my music....

Loco that is ya boy that is selling these on Ebay right?

Hi,
Yeah I know, but I'm most of the time working on my studio with the MPC and when I'm working on beats I want to be the most comfortable as possible... and for just $25 S&H included I believe is a really good shit xD, I mean, $25 you spend on some beers in 30 minutes, with this you are going to work all your life...

and No, my friend is not selling on Ebay...
I just saw the ones on Ebay and the finished is not the best (I mean you can see the screws, guide lines of the marker, etc), but is basically the same idea...