The place to share knowledge about upgrades, mods, customisations and all other cool DIY projects for MPCs and other music equipment.
By Dvon Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:55 pm
Peep this guys:

Hit me up for inquiries.
By Dvon Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:57 pm
Dvon wrote:Peep this guys:

Hit me up for inquiries.

The true wood mpc stand
By selecta jo Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:55 am
@dvon: check your image links and how you insert those into your posts - there´s no pictures showing up!

peace, jo
By Dvon Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:34 am
selecta jo wrote:@dvon: check your image links and how you insert those into your posts - there´s no pictures showing up!

peace, jo

Thanks man any advice on how to do it properly? im new to the forums. my browser displays them perfectly im using chrome. Should i use an image hosting website like photobucket or something?
By MPC-Tutor Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:19 am
You appear to be linking to images hosted in your Gmail account, so that just won't work for anyone other than you. You need to use a proper image hosting site or host them on your own web site, or even on a facebook page.

If you are looking to sell MPC stands, first hit me up on PM or email to discuss how I (and possibly MPC Stuff) can help.
By Dvon Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:02 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:You appear to be linking to images hosted in your Gmail account, so that just won't work for anyone other than you. You need to use a proper image hosting site or host them on your own web site, or even on a facebook page.

If you are looking to sell MPC stands, first hit me up on PM or email to discuss how I (and possibly MPC Stuff) can help.

Wow, most definitely! :worthy:
By Dvon Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:06 pm
I hope these show

By Dvon Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:41 am
HAHAHAHAHA!! hilarious man
By distortedtekno Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:52 am
Yeah that was the first thing that came to mind. But anyway, it makes a good stand. Nice work! :nod:
By Dvon Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:00 am
distortedtekno wrote:Yeah that was the first thing that came to mind. But anyway, it makes a good stand. Nice work! :nod:

Thanks man appreciate that! :-D
That video was pure gold haha
By Dvon Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:46 am
hahaha thats gona be the 2.0 model